Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Zenplace’s roving iPad kiosks allow agents to show rentals remotelyZenplace is a Silicon Valley-based property management company that developed an automated apartment tour service allowing prospective tenants to see units without an agent physically present ...
- 5 holiday gift ideas for every kind of clientWith the holiday’s right around the corner, gift shopping for family and friends can quickly become overwhelming. Throw gifts for clients into the mix, and you can find yourself at a complete loss for what to buy ...
- 5 things every real estate agent should know about bitcoinBitcoin has been front and center in the headlines over the past week. It's a cryptocurrency that exists purely in digital form and has been steadily gaining popularity since its inception in ...
- Why you shouldn’t ask for pre-approval proof before a showingYou’ve probably heard this as often as I have. It was one of the first pieces of “advice” I received regarding working with homebuyers: “No mortgage pre-approval letter, no showings.” ...
- It’s your move: 5 tips for placing a counter offerWhen buyers find the home they've been looking for, they excitedly place an offer. However, sellers can always counter, and then negotiations start -- the buyers are hoping to lock down their dream house, and the sellers want top dollar for their home. ...