Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Why you should start 2019 with a bullet journalKeep track of the past, organize the present, and plan for the future with a bullet journal. Here's what you need to know about starting a bullet journal to help you with your business.
- Facing a tough co-op board? 4 tips to help your clients get that apartmentDo the boards of co-operative apartment buildings relax their guidelines when the market gets tougher? The answer is no, but that doesn't mean you can't help your buyers better their chances of getting approved.
- The Real Word: How real estate agents are stepping up to help wildfire victimsWatch Byron Lazine and Nicole White give a real estate agent’s perspective on industry-related topics. This week, they’ll share about how they are moved by real estate agents, among others, who are stepping up to offer support, supplies and donations to those impacted by the California wildfires.
- 6 ways to strengthen client relationships on ThanksgivingWith help from brokers, Inman put together a list of creative ways agents can use Thanksgiving as an opportunity to show appreciation to clients and connect with new ones.
- Realogy is watching these 10 startups — are you?Realogy executives, franchisees, agents and venture capital leaders converged at Realogy’s FWD Innovation Summit to look at some of the top real estate technology companies and meet the innovators behind the products. Here's what we learned.