Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- ‘I’m waiting for spring to sell’: How to get sellers to list nowThinking that spring is the best time to sell is a common misconception in the homeselling world. Learn how to overcome that objection and get your sellers to list now by mastering these tips.
- The shutdown is tripping up real estate deals across the countryWith no end in sight to the shutdown — which began in December and hinges on political leaders disagreement over funding for a border wall — Realtors say the dire affects are seeping into more and more corners of the industry.
- Howard Hanna lets buyers shop with pre-locked mortgage ratesThe program stands in stark contrast to the way most loans work, which typically require a borrower to have a contract already in place before they can lock in an interest rate.
- Buy Frank Sinatra’s famous Byrdview estate for $12.5MThe house where legendary singer Frank Sinatra used to entertain some of Hollywood's biggest names, and Marilyn Monroe reportedly spent time living in the guest house, is back on the market.
- KW iBuyer ‘probably’ coming in Q2, Gary Keller confirmsKeller Williams will "probably" launch its own iBuyer program in the second quarter of 2019, Gary Keller confirmed during a multihour presentation of the company's 2019 technology plans on Friday, Jan. 11. In audio obtained by Inman, Keller said the franchisor will likely launch in Arizona.