Thriving in a Seller’s Market. How To Make Money Without Losing Your Mind!
April 17th, 2017 from 8:30 till 11am
Location: The Ranch Country Club, 11887 Tejon St, Westminster, CO 80234
Host: Barbara Jensen with Land Title and Mic De Min with Liberty Home Loans
A Seller’s Market presents new challenges to REALTORS®, whether new to the business or a seasoned pro.
This compelling presentation is full of practical advice for Buyer Agents and Listing Agents to build the skills to thrive in the new world of a Seller’s market!
- Assessing if you are in a Seller’s market
- Buyer Agent strategies on:
- Preparing the Buyer Client for a Seller’s market
- Marketing strategies and using today’s technology to find the off market properties for your Buyers
- The importance of financing pre-approval
- Writing winning offers
- Using backup offers for success in a Seller’s market
- Listing Agent strategies for:
- Setting the expectations for the Seller in a Seller’s market
- Overcoming Listing fee objections
- Marketing properties in a Seller’s market
- Lead generating with listings in a Seller’s market
- Dealing with multiple offers
- Fair Housing considerations and risks
- Protecting the Seller’s interests when they are buying too
- Reducing contract fall out rates
- Overcoming Appraisal challenges in a Seller’s market
This class is packed with new ideas and concepts for thriving in a Seller’s market! Find the opportunities in this new dynamic in this presentation!
This two hour class includes 2 Hours of CE Credit for $25.00 per person.