Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Hurricanes dampen Houzz’s Q3 renovation barometer resultsHouzz released its Q3 Renovation Barometer, a report that tracks confidence in the home renovation market among a range of industry professionals, such as interior designers, architects and professional landscapers ...
- How to bump up your cash flowWatch founder, president and designated broker of Tru Realty Sarah Richardson talk about how to "obtain high margins and manage like a tightwad" on the Inman Connect stage ...
- Sellers desperately want to be free of home stalked by ‘The Watcher’You just bought a million-dollar, six-bedroom dream house where your family including three small children will live for years to come. Days after the purchase, you start receiving disturbing letters ...
- America’s hottest ZIP codes are cool under-the-radar suburbsRealtor.com has announced its 2017 hottest ZIP codes, and 10 Texas, Colorado, Michigan and California towns dominated the list. Realtor.com analyzed 32,000 ZIP codes based on the time it takes properties to sell and how frequently homes are viewed in each ZIP code. Homes in each of the markets in this year's top 10 list […]
- Harvey Weinstein’s Hamptons estate vanishes from the marketAs shamed Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein faces a barrage of sexual assault and rape allegations -- from more than 40 women -- his 9,000 square foot Hamptons mansion has been yanked from the market ...