Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Here’s how NAR wants to fix tax reformNow that Congressional lawmakers are in the midst of reconciling the different version of the tax reform bill, NAR is hoping that there is still time ...
- Home values expected to rise 4.1% in 2018: ZillowIn 2017, home values on average went in only one direction: up -- and there's more growth yet to come ...
- Connect/Reflect: Open your mind, spark your creativityThe members of Coldwell Banker’s Team Diva Real Estate from Seattle have built a solid business over the years using much of what they’ve learned and heard at Inman Connect. ...
- Luxe one-room hotel in Copenhagen is a reimagined coal craneThe brainchild of visionary owner Klaus Kastbjerg and Arcgency’s architect/master builder Mads Møller, TheKrane is a one-room hotel for two that reflects Denmark’s less-is-more stance on luxury ...
- NAR directors surprised to learn Upstream not just for RealtorsWho should Upstream be for? That's the question at the heart of a discrepancy Inman has uncovered between the people paying to fund the ambitious (yet thoroughly delayed) online real estate data platform and the project's leaders ...