Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Eli Manning sets new record with $3.55M Hoboken condo saleNew York Giants quarterback Eli Manning is moving on … from his New Jersey condo that is. And while his days of breaking records on the field may be nearing an end, he’s got a new record to boast about.
- KW’s ‘Kelle’ app competes with big RE tech companiesKelle is a voice-activated interface that allows Keller Williams agents to access databases, company resources and goal-tracking technologies ...
- Bank of America introduces digital mortgage productThe Bank of America digital mortgage experience, as the bank calls the tool, lets buyers apply for a mortgage through the Bank of America mobile app or on the bank's website.
- Parker Principle 11: How to make giving back a part of your businessAlthough it was once popular to put your face on a bus bench, times have changed -- and while this form of advertising still prevails in certain markets, most busy professionals care little about cheesy headshots and bus bench ads.
- Agentology raises $12 million for lead referrals appAgent lead tool Agentology raised $12 million in a funding round made public Tuesday, according to a report in TechCrunch. The venture firm Defy.vc led the round, and the firm's co-founder Trae Vassallo will join Agentology's board of directors.