Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Indie Broker Summit NY 18: The empowered agent — how the broker’s role is changingHow can brokers redefine their services in an era where agents have most of the power? Onstage at Inman Connect New York's Indie Broker Summit, Long and Foster's Peggy Lyn Speicher and @home real estate's Karen Hall explain ...
- Indie Broker Summit NY 18: Redfin just got real — what you need to know"Twenty-two thousand tasks from start to close of transaction. Redfin has distilled it down to a list of 191. What that allows them to do is make it far more efficient, and automated far better." ...
- Indie Broker Summit NY 18: No, you got it wrong about CompassYou heard @properties co-founder Thad Wong's narrative about Compass, but how would you like to hear about Compass straight from the horses mouth? Onstage at Inman Connect New York's Indie Broker Summit, Compass chief revenue officer Rob Lehman spoke about the brokerage's true goals and intentions for agents and the industry ...
- Tech Connect NY 18: Here’s what the fast and furious transaction looks likeInnovations in real estate tech, such as iBuyers, instant offers, fast loans, smart contracts, etc., all add up to a new and swifter home purchase and closing. Sean Black's startup Knock, for instance, makes "trading in" a home as easy as trading in a car ...
- Real estate daily market update: February 23, 2018All the latest real estate market news ...