Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Realtors share fatherly advice and honor their dads on Father’s DayIt's Father's Day, and Inman is celebrating fathers this weekend with stories from agents and brokers about how their fathers shaped their lives and careers
- Lesson learned: Extraordinary mentors lead to exceptional careersAs a young real estate pro in the trendy Portland, Oregon market, Jamohl DeWald takes a relational approach to serving his clients, especially the first-time homebuyers with whom he loves to work.
- Inman Wins 4 Awards at the National Association of Real Estate Editors (NAREE 2018)Every year, NAREE's leaders hand out awards for some of the best work in this area, and for 2018, Inman was humbled to be honored with four awards (in bold below).
- The week in financial markets: the hikes are starting to matterWe’re not saying when we’re going higher because we don’t know, but mark your calendars for June 13, 2018 for the day the Fed flipped from stimulus to leaning against the economy. Powell’s second signal: "The U.S. economy is in great shape.”
- Marty Frame leaves RPR to head out WestMarty Frame, who served as President of RPR and oversaw the creation of its signature initiative, Upstream, is leaving the company after nearly a decade to become Chief Operating Officer (COO) of West.