Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Other People Are Saying…
- Perfect the handwritten note! 5 examples you’ll want to stealCorrespondence is an art, not a science, but these tips will help make your handwritten notes, thank-you's and videos easier to create.
- Want to hit the ground running in 2021? Follow these 8 stepsTo make the most of their time, agents need to hit the restart button now — before jumping into the new year. Cross out these actionable items, and you'll kick off 2021 right.
- Real Grader helps keep agents’ online reputation on trackMultifaceted technology service Real Grader helps agents market and manage their digital footprint with tools for social media, contact sharing and profile monitoring.
- How smart tech can help reimagine homeowners’ home officesHome office as becoming a must-have in today's environment. So, this week, John Clancy digs into the trend, discussing the upgrades and new technology homeowners should invest in for a more seamless at-home working experience.
- The best deals for the best in the industryInman Connect is home to the most collaborative, innovative, and successful community in real estate. Secure your all access pass to reinforce your relationships and increase your success.