Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- DocuSign passes Zillow’s market cap, and NAR is reaping the rewardsDocuSign, the cloud-based electronic signature platform, is skyrocketing in value and even overtook real estate tech giant Zillow Group in valuation, according to public stock data from Yahoo. The National Association of Realtors (NAR) is reaping the reward of the prudent investment.
- The ‘Compass Effect’ is creating chaotic Gulf War-like battlefieldSuddenly, like the Persian Gulf, real estate has become antagonistic and fiercely competitive, with major forces colliding and jockeying to reshape the landscape.
- How a small Minnesota brokerage is using Opendoor to its advantageA Minnesota boutique indie is jumping into the iBuyer game — not armed with the capital of companies like Zillow, Knock, Redfin and Offerpad — but with a partner in Opendoor.
- Zillow dragged into the spotlight after lawyer tries to use it to prove Brett Kavanaugh’s innocenceA theory posted on Twitter by a lawyer trying to prove the innocence of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has taken on a life of it's own, with Zillow taking center stage.
- Luxury Connect: Learn how to build a luxury brand at the Petersen Automotive MuseumJoin us for an exclusive activity only as part of Luxury Connect in October.