Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
ERROR: (#200) Provide valid app ID
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Hollywood’s top 35 luxury real estate agents, revealedIt takes a highly qualified real estate agent to perform at the level that some of the world's wealthiest celebrities demand. Here are the top ones serving Hollywood, according to "The Hollywood Reporter."
- Lions and tigers and bears, oh my: The DownloadThis week: There are some bad actors out there. It's up to you to protect yourself and your clients from fraudsters, scammers and cybercriminals.
- Canada’s version of the bombshell commission lawsuit gets seriousA judge struck down claims that defendants conspired to "fix," "maintain" and "increase" prices for buyer brokerage services, but allowed claims they sought to "control" prices to proceed.
- Volunteer leaders, bankruptcy, good advice: Inman’s Top 5With Inman Top 5, you'll find the most essential stories, chosen by our readers. Here are the most-read stores of Sept. 23-28, 2023.
- Oldest US community bank to pay $9M to settle redlining allegationsWashington Trust "vehemently" denies the allegations but joins a long list of lenders who have coughed up $98 million in settlements since the DoJ launched an anti-redlining initiative in 2021.