Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Article: 4 Real Estate Coaches Share How to Convert an Internet Lead via Phone
- Webinar: RPR Overview for Broker/Owners and Management (10/6)
- Webinar: How to Build a Winning Brokerage (10/4)
- Article: What Is the Best Real Estate Marketing Campaign?
- Article: 20 Time-Saving Real Estate Blog Ideas for Agents
- Podcast: 10 steps to a massive money-making 4th quarter (part 1)The first days of autumn are here! For many of you across the country, signs of summer are still everywhere. But trust us when we tell you that a month from now, the parking lot of your office is going to be nearly empty. Rookie agents will find this hard to believe, but grizzled veterans […]
- Daily market update: September 29, 2016Mortgage rates plus all the latest real estate market news ...
- Frustrating home project? Sometimes forward progress is all you can askI'm back after nearly three weeks of blissfully vacationing in Europe. Our trip began with a gorgeous destination wedding in Barcelona and continued with six glorious nights in Prague. It wrapped up with a stunning bike trip through the Czech Republic countryside, and then into Austria, where we pedaled along the magical Danube River before […]
- Redfin: LA home prices continued to climb in August despite more inventoryHome prices in the city of Los Angeles rose 7.9 percent in August from a year earlier, to $615,000, continuing a run of annual price increases that’s lasted more than four years. Home sales inched up 1.5 percent since last year, following July’s sharp annual decline ...
- Chicago home sales take a surprising turn up in AugustThe Illinois Realtors report a strong sales month into the fall season. A total of 16,455 sold in August. During the same month in 2015 only 15,415 homes sold. This 6.7 percent increase in home sales is supported by a boost in median home price. The year-over-year growth in median home price of 6.7 percent, […]