Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
ERROR: (#200) Provide valid app ID
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Set the stage for 2022: 4 steps to start off on the right footWhile some agents hit the new year running, others seem to be stuck in the mud, repeating the same mistakes from the previous year and going nowhere. Here are four key areas to master for 2022 to get your business going in the right direction.
- 4 non-salesy excuses to call potential sellersMost agents won't even bother with circle dialing because they have convinced themselves that it is not worth the effort. Which is exactly why you should jump in on the opportunity. Here are four reasons to pick up the phone now.
- 4 emails every agent should send (and how to do it)How can you make sure people actually open your email marketing? Send these four types of emails leads and past clients actually want to read, and you'll become the local expert they look forward to hearing from.
- Porch launching ‘pay-at-close’ program for home inspectionsSince going public in a December 2020 merger with a special purpose acquisition company, Porch has continued to grow through acquisitions.
- Rental lead engagement features drive value, potential of Zuma: Tech ReviewZuma also works in unison with many of the apartment industry's lead generation platforms, such as Apartment List, Zillow and Apartments.com.