Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Other People Are Saying…
- New home sales plunge to 14-month low in JuneAccording to the U.S. Census Bureau's latest report on Monday, new residential sales declined 19.4 percent from June 2020.
- 3 moments that turned Jade Mills into America’s top female agentFrom answering the phone to packing a suitcase, Jade Mills shared with Inman the three life moments that steered her on her path to success.
- ‘Work your community’: How new agents can adapt to a slowdownMembers of the Inman Coast to Coast Facebook group recently shared tips for new agents on how to change with the times as the market experiences a moderate slowdown.
- Surfside condo architect had been suspended for faulty designs in pastWilliam Friedman, the architect who designed the Surfside condo building that partially collapsed in late June, had been suspended by Florida's board of architecture in 1967 for designing buildings that could not withstand 1965's Hurricane Betsy.
- Coldwell Banker names new vice president of Global Luxury programMichael Altneu, who boasts more than 15 years of experience in real estate, most recently at Realm, will report to Chief Marketing Officer David Marine.