Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Webinar: DocuSign for Real Estate Plus (5/1)
- Webinar: Smarter Marketing of your Listings and Brand using Transaction Management (4/29)
- Webinar: Is Your Website A Conversation Starter? (4/29)
- Webinar: Seller Lead Generation (4/24)
- Webinar: Presentation Rehab & Workshop: Reinvigorating Your Client Presentations (4/29)
- 3 reasons your leads aren’t closing and what you can do about itQuick agent fame, overnight sensations and companies who build crowd followings fast have always scared me. Why? Because I know, billboards don’t make deals. Whether you’re marketing mansions or selling special spoons, the buzz you generate isn’t half as important as the clients who actually close the deal ...
- Brand or boutique? Agents will base decision on systems and services offeredWhether you’re a boutique brokerage operating out of a virtual office or a providing services to agents at a traditional brick-and-mortar location, agents will decide whether or not they want to work for you based on the systems and services ... […]
- Real estate disruption may not be what you think it isWhen I was a journalist in the 1980s and 1990s, I penned 1,500 bylined articles that appeared in metro newspapers around the country. Last year, I resolved to use my old dry clippings to start fires in my wood burning ... […]
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau taking mortgage complaints seriouslyA Realtor friend of mine recently asked me about the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: “Do they really do anything when somebody submits a complaint about their mortgage company? Can I tell clients that it’s not a waste of time to ... […]
- Evernote: very cool real estate tech tips No. 6 (6 of 10)Evernote is a very cool program that, like Dropbox, you can put on all of your devices for access. Also, like Dropbox, it is one of those things that I have had for a couple of years and never used. It wasn't until I saw the CEO of Evernote, Phil Libin, interviewed by Charlie Rose that realized I was missing out and needed to finally check it out ...