Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Article: How to Maximize Your Accessibility as a Real Estate Agent
- Article: 6 Tips to Increase Your Real Estate Feedback Response Rate
- Webinar: Real Estate Sales Talk: Communication That Works (10/8)
- Webinar: Using RPR to Impress Clients and Close More Deals (10/8)
- Article: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Killer Real Estate Listings
- Real estate market recap, Sept. 28-Oct. 2Here's what happened this week in the real estate market ...
- The week in industry hires and promotions: Sept. 28-Oct. 2Who got hired or promoted this week? Here's our weekly rundown, in chronological order ...
- Financial markets are preoccupied with Fed leadership in the absence of any otherTrying as always to grasp the present, it seems to me the financial markets today reflect a world wandering through an odd passage. Not aimless (plenty of people have aims ... too many), but without direction in two senses: not headed anywhere in particular, and certainly not led by anybody greatly worth following ...
- It’s the day before ‘the day the world changed’ — are you ready for TRID?A day nearly two years in the making is finally here: The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s (CFPB) TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure rule -- which has come to be known as “TRID,” but the bureau prefers that people begin to think of it as the “Know Before You Owe” rule -- formally takes effect on Saturday, Oct. […]
- The architect and the builder: Lion & Orb and 1000watt team up to offer integrated marketing and PR services to real estate, mortgage industriesLion & Orb and 1000watt, two firms with proven track records of helping real estate companies better tell their stories, have formed an alliance to provide clients with end-to-end strategic and brand messaging and public relations services. The partnership is intended to extend each company’s services to clients where they typically leave off ...