Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Article: What They Don’t Tell You – Real Estate Market Trends
- Article: Your Home Needs a Director of First Impressions
- Webinar: RPR Advanced: Using RPR to Impress Clients and Close More Deals (7/9)
- Webinar: Building + Managing Relationships that Fuel Business (7/15)
- Article: 4 Rules for Conversation Marketing
- The week in industry hires and promotions: June 29-July 2Who got hired or promoted this week? Here's our weekly rundown, in chronological order ...
- SoFi says ‘so what?’ to traditional mortgage lendingIn 2014, Dr. Sekuleo Gathers was in the market to buy a home. The New York emergency medicine physician was in a good financial position to buy, but he encountered unexpected obstacles in applying for a mortgage loan ...
- Fed is prepared to begin normalizing — a euphemism for ‘tightening’Today feels like a remake of "Groundhog Day," Bill Murray trapped as a commentator on CNBC over and over for the monthly release of the same employment stats. But there is more in this week’s news than meets the woodchuck’s eye ...
- Airbnb enforcement streamlined through new SF city officeAmericans have a love/hate relationship with Airbnb. Depending on how it impacts your travel or everyday life often indicates what side of the spectrum you fall. The company's massive growth and the encompassing industry spurring from it lends to the argument that Airbnb is indeed here to stay, but laws may just get a little […]
- TheRRD offers instant tenant screening for agents, property managersJust a couple months after its rebrand, theRRD is aiming to be a one-stop-shop solution for real estate agents, property mangers and landlords throughout the nation. Based in Dallas, the company officially launched in 2010 as solely an incident reporting liaison for property managers and landlords, and has since broadened its reach to various facets […]