Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Article: Friday Freebie: Get Your .REALTOR Domain Name Before It's Gone!
- Article: Top 4 Real Estate Technologies Straight From Science Fiction
- Webinar: Mobile. Local. Social. (10/28)
- Webinar: Education and Marketing with Smarter Agent (10/29)
- Article: How to Help Online Buyers Get the Most Out of Their Search (Without Sabotaging Your ...
- Are mortgage regulators trying to turn ‘mythic housing recovery’ into a real one?By giving lenders some assurances that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac aren’t going to make them buyback mortgages at the drop of the hat, federal regulators are essentially saying, “Go ahead and lend; we’ll hold the paper,” writes David Weidner, ... […]
- Mortgages haven’t been this cheap since summer of ’13Cheap mortgages are renewing interest in refinancing, but don’t seem to be doing much to spur homebuyers into action yet. Freddie Mac’s weekly survey of lenders shows rates on 30-year fixed-rate home loans at 3.92 percent, the best rate since ... […]
- Re/Max open for business in BeijingThe first Re/Max office in China, Re/Max Eternity, is open for business in Beijing’s Chaoyang business district. Re/Max Eternity broker-owner Xianqiu Kong plans to open two more offices in Beijing in the next three years and is excited about connecting ... […]
- CoreLogic’s Matrix now serves more than 300,000 real estate prosA Canadian real estate trade group is the latest to sign up for CoreLogic’s Matrix multiple listing service platform, adding to the more than 300,000 real estate professionals using the platform. The 5,200-member Calgary Real Estate Board has signed a ... […]
- .Realty top-level domain auctioned for $5.58MThe rights to administer a new generic top-level domain, .Realty, were auctioned off Wednesday for $5.58 million to “domaineer” Jay Westerdal’s Fegistry LLC. Thanks to its trademark on the term “Realtor,” the National Association of Realtors was granted the right ... […]