Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Other People Are Saying…
- The next big mortgage industry disruptor? Blockchain and NFTsTitle companies saw a surge in 2020, but one economist predicts they may soon become obsolete as blockchain makes its way into the mortgage industry.
- Fathom continues acquisition spree with E4:9 HoldingsFathom Holdings has purchased E4:9 Holdings and its three mortgage, insurance and lead generation subsidiaries for $26.75 million.
- EXp continues streak by adding new 24-person teamExperience Realty Partners is based in St. Louis, Missouri, and is the third team eXp has picked up this month.
- Homebuilders need to construct 3.8M homes to meet demandShortage of new homes is pushing up housing prices and threatening to slow down the entire economy, according to a report by Freddie Mac's chief economist.
- Douglas Elliman parent company invests in another proptech startupVector Group, which launched its proptech investment arm in March, has now added the New York-based tech-enabled home management service Humming Homes to its list of invested in companies.