Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Broker uses Reddit to expose bad real estate agentsA buyer signs a contract for a house, the elderly seller backs out ... and the buyer's agent, feeling sorry for the seller, doesn't push to close the deal. Cases like this one -- where an agent fails to fight for her client -- upset Daniel Reeves, broker-owner of a small Arizona brokerage. "As a […]
- 6 steps for letting go of luck and embracing successBut, this misleading concept of luck has the rest of us believing that we are unlucky. This theory is plainly untrue, horribly debilitating and it serves as a scapegoat when we aren't doing well. We blame it on luck and take no action nor responsibility -- don't be that person. Instead follow these six steps […]
- 6 vital questions to ask your lenderListing agents often ask me how to vet the buyer and his or her lender, so I put together a short list of questions I would recommend asking the lender when you receive an offer ...
- James Hussaini: ‘Privacy is important because our franchisees share resources’James Hussaini of Realty Point talks about founding a franchise and why the future of the industry as a whole causes his sleepless nights ...
- The rise of Chinese brokersOne of the most prominent trends in New York City real estate firms is the hiring of Chinese nationals. This trend is a result of the rising Chinese interest in purchasing NYC real estate over the past decade. The growth of Chinese economy combined with their interest in urban real estate in the U.S. has […]