Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Article: How One Realtor® Leverages RPR for Lead Generation
- Webinar: Learn How Real Estate Brokers Are Gaining the Competitive Edge (3/11)
- Webinar: Are competitors eating your lunch? Beat them to it with faster listing updates. (3/18)
- Article: March Checklist: Four Tasks Every Real Estate Agent Should Complete
- Article: Writing Advice for Real Estate Professionals: Write What You Mean
- Zillow program could help more agents track their listings onlineZillow has launched a program that could provide another perk to real estate brokers and multiple listing services that send their listings directly to the popular search website. Zillow Tech Connect: Reports, the newest branch of the Zillow Tech Connect Program, ... […]
- Greg Fox: ‘The 2 percent keeps me up at night’The broker-owner at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Alliance talks about rebranding a business and which 2 percent keeps him up at night ...
- 3 things Realtors can learn from big-brand marketingFrom Nespresso to Louis Vuitton to Nike, the world's most successful consumer brands offer something intangible along with the physical products they sell. They make a connection beyond your rational assessment of the object they're selling ...
- Doorsteps helps agents walk homebuyers through the processOnline tools like Doorsteps.com is why real estate agents need to start thinking differently about how they reach clients with technology. No longer is knowing average sale prices and assembling a nice listing presentation enough to become a market leader ...
- Elizabeth Ann Stribling-Kivlan on her stint in culinary school and following in her mother’s footsteps"After a brief stint in culinary school in San Francisco at the age of 22, I was left with a conundrum of what to do while my lease ran out," says the president of Stribling & Associates. "After two decades of insisting I would never work in real estate, I was put in touch with a friend of my mother's, Anita Head, in hopes of getting […]