Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- As Fed tapers, its European counterpart may just be getting startedFed tightening is theoretically imminent, but U.S. bonds are falling in yield, even as the Fed tapers its bond purchases. Everyone is prepared for very dramatic action by the European Central Bank, some form of quantitative easing ...
- Power broker favors T-shirts over suitsClimb Real Estate Group power broker Kevin Gueco’s taste for high fashion has landed him in the San Francsico Chronicle, which details every aspect of his wardrobe, from “Japanese salvage denim and designer sneakers” to American Apparel T-shirts and a ... […]
- Drone helps broker discover whether clients have a few shingles looseTulsa, Oklahoma-based broker-owner Darryl Baskin says the drone footage he shoots gives his sellers an advantage, showing to the best advantage features like spacious backyards and sturdy roofs. On a flight observed by the Tulsa World, he discovered his client ... […]
- Google just officially axed its Authorship programGoogle just officially axed its Authorship program. If you’re not familiar with Authorship, the idea was a way to connect your online real estate content (like your blog) with your name and photograph in Google search. ... […]
- How NOT to negotiate a real estate transactionOne of the most important aspects of my duties is to be able to negotiate the best price, terms and set of conditions for my client. Over the last 10 years I've learned a lot about myself and about people in general. It's almost always a give and take, as they say ...