Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Other People Are Saying…
- EXp Realty snags a powerhouse team from Edina RealtyThe Tyler Miller Team is based in Minnesota and is the latest of numerous teams to make the jump to the upstart brokerage.
- EXIT Realty teams up with BoxBrownie on photo techThe new partnership will help EXIT agents virtually stage properties, as well as enhance and edit images.
- Zyyah is a home inventory management app with a clever upsellZyyah is an iOS app to help homebuyers manage their new home's inventory, critical insurance documentation and closing data. It also analyzes your insurance policies to look for coverage gaps based on inventory lists, and then offers additional coverage plans.
- Inman Top 5: The biggest stories of the week Oct. 8-14, 2021Looking for a quick catch-up on the buzziest stories of the week? Here's Inman Top 5, the most essential stories of the week, according to Inman website visitors.
- Buyer commissions in — lockboxes out — when NAR votes next monthThe trade group will weigh whether to require multiple listing services to allow agents and brokers to display buyer agent compensation, but it won't consider change to lockbox policy.