Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Imprev gains new customers in Kansas CityReeceNichols Real Estate, a leading brokerage serving the Kansas City metropolitan area (which straddles the states of Missouri and Kansas) announced that all of its real estate agents will be able to use Imprev's marketing automation services from now on ...
- Video offer letter covering ‘Our House’ wins home bidding war in BerkeleyAnd so the buyer Natan Kuchar, who also records music videos for children on YouTube under the username Mr. Palindrome, decided to upload a rendition of "Our House" by folk band Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young ...
- How real estate is reacting to Facebook’s data scandalYears ago, I was talking to a social media consultant about the best platforms for real estate. She talked knowledgeably about the pros and cons of each, but never mentioned Facebook. When I asked her why, she said, "It goes without saying. Facebook is non-negotiable. You have to be there because that’s where everybody is." […]
- Zillow quietly charging big builders for listing exposureSince 2016, Zillow Group has been tapping into a new revenue stream by charging high-volume builders to post new-home listings on all of the company's websites, which include Zillow.com and Trulia, the two most popular home search portals, Inman recently learned ...
- Here’s why new home construction is down so muchMichael Neal, an analyst with the National Association of Home Builders, estimated that only about 890,000 single-family homes will be built in 2018 -- nearly 1 million short of annual growth projections by the U.S. Census Bureau, which includes migration shifts and birth rates. ...