Jan Register For The Kickoff 2016 Event!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Webinar: 7 Awesome Strategies to Get More Seller and Listing Leads (8/25)
- Article: The Rookie Realtor Guide to Prospecting Like a Boss
- Article: Create Real Estate Flyers and Digital Ads with Canva
- Webinar: Learn Simple Paperless Transaction Processes with zipForm® Plus (8/29)
- Article: Let’s Play 20 Questions: Creating the Perfect Buyer Profile
- Redfin: San Francisco home prices steady as sales slowSan Francisco home sales slowed for the seventh month, falling nearly 13.6 percent in July from a year earlier. Sale prices were steady, inching up less than half a percent to a median $1.2 million ...
- ZIP code profile: 90004The 90004 ZIP code comprises part of the Los Angeles communities of Koreatown, Hancock Park and Oakwood, just 15 minutes north of central L.A. The area sits in Los Angeles County and is near several landmarks, including Dodger Stadium, the restaurants of Koreatown and Sunset Boulevard ...
- ZIP code profile: 22306The 22306 ZIP code comprises part of the Groveton and Hybla Valley communities in Alexandria, Virginia, about a 35 minute drive from Washington D.C. The area sits in Fairfax County and neighbors the Potomac River and a U.S. Coast Guard station ...
- Redfin: Chicago housing market slows in JulyChicago home prices increased 3.7 percent in July, as compared to last year, with a typical home selling for $285,000. A lack of sales was the big news, however, with the city seeing a precipitous 23.7 percent drop in homes sold in July ...
- Why you’ll pry my MLS from my cold, dead handsMaybe it’s the summer heat, but after reading a recent article entitled “Let’s get rid of the MLS,” I just felt like hitting my head against the wall to relieve the frustration the article generated ...