Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- How real estate agents can keep themselves safe every dayLearn exactly what type of crime affects the industry and how real estate agents can arm themselves with the best information, resources, tools and apps to stay safe.
- 6 things you need to know before getting your real estate licenseBefore taking the leap and becoming a real estate agent, there are a number of things to think through and prepare for as you set yourself up for success.
- What skill set should you look for when recruiting?Byron sits down with Tom Toole III, leader of the Tom Toole Sales Group at RE/MAX Main Line, to talk recruitment, culture, disruption, inventory and more at the Tom Ferry Summit in Anaheim, California.
- Purplebricks raises its fee in Australia, but has ‘no plans’ for a US hikeIn the United States, Purplebricks’ flat-fee for homesellers was recently raised from $3,200 to $3,600 USD. Sellers pay the fee upfront, regardless of whether or not their home successfully sells with the brokerage.
- My Home Group joins blockchain-based Imbrex marketplaceListings from Arizona-based residential brokerage My Home Group's 2,000 agents will now appear on the decentralized Imbrex real estate marketplace platform.