Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Article: 3 Tips for Agents Who Want to Open Their Own Brokerage
- Article: Find Almost ANYONE on Facebook with this Quick Hack
- Webinar: Get Past the Hype: Brokerage Tech You Actually Need
- Webinar: Generating Your Own Leads with Cloud Attract
- Webinar: How to Transform Your Failure into Success in 7 Simple Steps
- The week in industry hires and promotions: March 20-24, 2017Who got hired or promoted this week? Here's our weekly rundown, in chronological order ...
- Real estate market recap, March 20-24, 2017Here's what happened this week in the real estate market ...
- Top 10 posts from March 20-24, 2017Here were the most popular stories on Inman this past week ...
- The week in real estate industry deals: March 20-24While real estate agents chase leads and close deals on houses, there's another level of deal-making that takes place within the real estate industry: mergers, acquisitions, integrations and partnerships. We'll be recapping every week's noteworthy deals that didn't make it into print (and some that did) for your perusal. Here are this week's ...
- CoreLogic’s Trestle now open for business — will tech vendors bite?Opening its doors to tech companies yearning for a single, combined, standardized data feed from multiple MLSs, real estate data company CoreLogic launched its data marketplace, Trestle, to vendors this week. ...