Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Other People Are Saying…
- Weaker mortgage demand tied to low inventory, higher pricesApplications for mortgage purchase loans fell for the second week in a row at the end of April, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association's weekly mortgage application survey.
- BREAKING: Federal judge lifts nationwide eviction banA federal judge has lifted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's nationwide eviction ban six weeks before it was set to expire.
- Luxury short-term rental unicorn Sonder will go public with SPACThe deal would value the combined company at $2.2 billion.
- Utah-based Cairn Real Estate Holdings acquires JPARThe newly combined forces of Cairn Real Estate Holdings and JP & Associates Realtors will yield a workforce of more than 3,300 agents in 61 offices across 23 states.
- OJO Labs adds climate risk assessments to portal listingsClimateCheck's risk assessment scores for a variety of factors like flooding and droughts will now be integrated into listings featured on Movoto, OJO Labs' real estate search portal.