Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Other People Are Saying…
- Inside Real EstatePowering profitable growth for over 250,000 real estate brokerages, teams and agents. Inside Real Estate provides a complete tech ecosystem that streamlines your entire business and drives more efficiency, higher productivity, lower costs and a stronger bottom line.
- Inman Interactive: Where housing costs are straining budgets mostIn this interactive map, see the states where homeowners with a mortgage have incomes that haven't kept up with housing costs.
- How I won a 20-offer bidding war for my clientBroker Sarah Renard shares several steps agents can take to help their buyers bat against fierce competitors in the housing market.
- With foreclosures on horizon, RES.NET revamps REO portalWith a potential surge in home foreclosures on the horizon, RES.NET, a technology platform provider for loan default management, says it's revamped its real estate-owned portal to support growth and scalability.
- Real estate venture firm MetaProp raises $100MMetaProp will use the new money to invest in early-stage property technology companies. The haul is also more than twice as large as MetaProp's previous fund.