Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Other People Are Saying…
- Why you should treat your relationship with clients like a partnershipIn today’s competitive real estate environment, buyers and sellers are looking for professionals they can trust and rely on. A partnership ensures this happens — and happens successfully. Here's how to communicate that relationship with your clients.
- Need advice? 10 inspirational quotes from real estate coachesBecause this month revolves around coaching, it's only fitting to share the very best and most inspiration quotes from notable real estate coaches. Here are a few picks to help get you through tough times.
- Netflix hit ‘Selling Sunset’ is back with more sales and more dramaSeason 3 of "Selling Sunset" launched on Friday, and it provides the inside track on The Oppenheim Group's largest sales and headline-making personal drama, including Chrishell Stause's divorce from "This Is Us" star Justin Hartley.
- Will Instagram’s new video feature Reel in fleeing TikTok users?Facebook's newest social media tool Instagram Reels was announced 24 hours before President Trump announced a ban that will take effect in 45 days on TikTok.
- Cuomo says NYC schools can open. Agents predict a return to the cityOn Friday, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced schools would reopen in September. Parents that fled for the suburbs could return if the city goes through with the plan.