Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Webinar: zipForm Plus Digital Signatures - Using zipLogix Digital Ink with zipForm Plus (9/24)
- Article: Website Analytics 101
- Article: The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Localizing Your Real Estate Business
- Webinar: Getting Your Clients to Say "YES!" with Smart Client Retention Strategies (9/24)
- Article: Friday Freebie: 1 Way to Get Back in Touch with Neglected Contacts
- Is social media REALLY just a ‘conversation’?I hear it all the time from real estate agents and from social media experts: "Social media is a conversation." It is interesting to hear this statement floating around, a strong hold-out from old-school social media "best practices." ...
- 7 steps to build a Google Plus real estate followingBy now you are surely signed up with Google Plus. You know it’s an important platform to help grow your real estate business, but it doesn’t seem to be helping you as much as you had hoped. In fact, you may even blame its lack of success on the limited traffic the site seems to be bringing you. Well, I have news for you: There are millions of Google Plus use […]
- Listing specialists and buyer’s agents are not created equalMike Ferry, the father of real estate coaching and one of the industry’s most iconic educators and trainers, set my head spinning with his August 2014 report to his LinkedIn group. In the report, Ferry argues that new agents should declare whether they want to work with buyers or sellers, since most agents lack the total package of skills to adequately repre […]
- Why ‘sourceMLS’ badges could soon be all the rage on MLS, broker and third-party websitesWith consumers searching for real estate listings on any number of websites — some more trustworthy than others — a nonprofit trade group comprised mostly of multiple listing services has launched an initiative it says will help consumers cut through ... […]
- What the new iPhone 6 camera and video features mean for real estateThey said it wouldn’t be done. Late Apple founder Steve Jobs, specifically, said his company would never develop a larger smartphone like those rival Samsung and others were deploying, because, in his words, “No one’s going to buy that.” ...