Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- 7 responses to sellers who want to attend their own open houseLike the helicopter parents who want to chaperone a teenage party, helicopter sellers attending their own open house can be a real buzzkill. But telling your clients the truth in such harsh terms, if they want to be there, risks backlash and unprofessionalism. ...
- Should real estate agents sell luxury or regular properties?Every real estate agent has to figure out where he or she fits in and what his or her niche is. In this week’s video, Peter Lorimer of PLG Estates talks about the decisions real estate agents must make regarding selling luxury or regular properties ...
- Top comments of the week Dec. 5-9This week, readers discussed the announcement of an unconventional HUD secretary, gave their own unique holiday marketing ideas, weighed in on the heated topic of 'transparent bidding,' listed the pros and cons of the virtual brokerage and more on some of our most popular stories ...
- How real estate agents can be authentic on social media"There are so many things you could talk about on social media," says Rachel Adams, CEO of the Aitchison & Adams real estate team at Keller Williams. "What are you interested in? The bottom line is people want to work with people they like." ...
- 4 hard truths for agents starting a real estate teamTeams of independent contractors dominate the sales force. Real estate teams even more so. Perhaps it's because of this that they often miss the importance of building a culture that fosters engagement within their organizations. ...