Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Where Jay Thompson’s right about iBuyers plus my 2 centsThis post was written by Rob Hahn first as a hearty “Welcome Back, Kotter” moment to Jay Thompson and second as a warning against misreading Thompson’s last article as a too-comfortable, nothing-will-change lullaby of pretty lies.
- 6 questions to attract more perfect clientsLet me tell you a quick story. On July 17, 1991, I went to a seminar by one of my mentors, Brian Tracy. Why do I remember the exact date? Because when I stood up to ask a question, it turned into a very memorable experience.
- Staying mega-successful in uncertain timesIn August, top-performing agents from all over the world and Keller Williams leadership gathered in Austin, Texas, for our annual training event, known as Mega Camp. It is an invigorating opportunity for education and inspiration, especially in these turbulent times.
- What’s hot and what’s not in 2019 kitchen trendsMoving into 2019, homeowners are making the kitchen the focal point of meeting health and wellness goals. Find out what buyers are looking for here.
- Opendoor will hand out pumpkins to people who download its appThe well-funded homebuying startup is hosting an extravagant Halloween bash tomorrow, Sunday, October 14, in one of its Phoenix-area homes-for-sale featuring the "world's first-ever in-home pumpkin patch," complete with 750 pumpkins representing the 750 homes Opendoor purchased in the area over the summer.