Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Tech startup REX raises $45M, plans expansion into new marketsREX, a tech startup that relies on artificial intelligence, has raised $45 million with an eye toward expanding into new markets.
- Here’s the CRM for agents who don’t think they need oneTargeted directly at new and mid-level agents, RealOffice360 is an impressive CRM for unimpressive monthly budgets.
- Blend names former Fannie Mae chief executive as first presidentBlend, the digital mortgage application startup, has named former Fannie Mae chief executive Timothy Mayopoulos as its new president.
- Compass hires former Uber exec to lead communicationsJason Post has a background that blends public and private work. Prior to working at Compass, he was the director of public policy and communications at Uber.
- What To Expect When You’re Connecting: Our favorite food picks around Times SquareWhere to eat and drink with new friends and old around Times Square during Inman Connect New York.