Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
ERROR: (#200) Provide valid app ID
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Fannie and Freddie get green light to buy $1M mortgagesThe big run-up in home prices may have cooled, but the 2023 conforming loan limit is going up 12 percent to $727,200 in most parts of the country.
- It now costs $888 more to buy a home than to rent one: ReportThe gap between buying a home and renting one has widened since 2020, "The Wall Street Journal" reports. It now costs $3,058 a month to buy an entry-level home.
- Will I have to sell real estate til I’m 70?Do you know how much you need on hand to retire? Agent Lorraine Beato shares a cautionary tale about preparing now so that you are not selling homes well into your golden years to stay afloat.
- Corcoran Group and Savills expand relationship to encompass MiamiCorcoran Group agents in Miami can now refer clients to the London-based Savills' global network and vice versa, allowing access to buyers and sellers in more than 70 countries.
- Home prices dropped in September for third straight monthThe S&P Corelogic Case-Shiller Home Price Index reported a 10.6 percent annual gain in home prices during September, down from the previous month when they increased 12.9 percent.