Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- FTC and DOJ release agenda for real estate competition workshopThe agenda for next month's joint workshop on competition from the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is now live.
- Existing-home sales drop 1.4%, the second straight month of declinesExisting-home sales decreased 2.5 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) of 5.46 million in April — down from 5.60 million in March, the National Association of Realtors (NAR) reported today.
- Quicken Loans’ In-House Realty purchases ForSaleByOwner.com for $2.5MDetroit-based In-House Realty — a sister company to lending giant Quicken Loans — announced on Wednesday the purchase of ForSaleByOwner.com for $2.5 million. The acquisition will allow Quicken Loans to create an "all-in-one" housing marketplace, linking Rocket Mortgage borrowers, an agent referral network, and now, homes for sale.
- Home appreciation climbs to highest rate in 12 years, Zillow findsHome values have risen 8.7 percent year-over-year to a median of $215,600 in April — only 0.3 percentage points from the previous peak in June 2006, according to Zillow's latest Real Estate Market Report, released Thursday.
- Pacific Union International launches new online portalThe online marketplace, called Private View, will showcase Pacific Union listings in California exclusively, said Nick Segal, the company's president. Beginning this week, access to the site will be open to buyers and sellers in Southern California and will expand to Northern California by August. The marketplace will also be accessible to outside agents and […]