Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Other People Are Saying…
- Using benefits to boost recruiting, retention and sales productivityIn the above session from Connect Now, Jason Sherman and Julez Ann Wales of Clearwater Benefits talk of the importance of attracting and retaining top talent in the real estate industry. Doing so can be nearly impossible if your brokerage doesn't have a way to stand out from the competition.
- Tools to help agents solve the timing problem in real estateIn the above session from Connect Now, Stephen Freudenber and Lyndsey Harp of Knock discuss how agents can better serve clients who are buying and selling at the same time. While agents navigate this process regularly, it is incredibly stressful, uncertain, and inconvenient both for them and their clients.
- 30% of agents plan to decrease ad spend on Zillow, realtor.comCuraytor co-founders say agents are starting to realize they "do not need a middleman" and can go to direct to consumers.
- Hundreds of thousands have used Fidelity National Financial’s new closing techStartSafe, which debuted in February, is meant to make real estate transactions faster and safer. FNF announced Tuesday that it has sent the product to 800,000 consumers.
- Birthplace of atomic bomb named nation’s healthiest countyLos Alamos County, New Mexico, is the nation's healthiest county, according to "U.S. News & World Report." The former nuclear site ranked high in public health and housing.