Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Agent gets 7 years in prison for stealing $22M from clientsA real estate agent who stole more than $22 million from her clients over two years has been sentenced to prison time, the U.S. Attorney's Office announced.
- Will Trump’s new housing finance director privatize Fannie and Freddie?The Trump administration is preparing to nominate Mark Calabria to head the Federal Housing Finance Agency, the agency tasked with overseeing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- The long, messy road to NAR’s costly breakup with UpstreamAfter reaching out to pilot brokerages and multiple listing services nationwide, it appears brokerages may not be using Upstream at all.
- Michael Cohen, Trump’s ex-lawyer, sentenced to 3 years in prisonMichael Cohen, the lawyer who previously represented Donald Trump, was sentenced to three years in prison for lying about the president's real estate projects.
- Realtor.com update lets consumers text agentsRealtor.com has added a new feature for mobile users to grant them the ability get an immediate connection to a real estate agent through text message.