Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- WATCH: 10 real estate investment tech trends to watchThe emergence of the tech-stack brokerage, flexible lease models, affordable housing alternatives — Bain Capital's Matt Harris and Merritt Hummer illuminate the biggest real estate investment tech trends agents should know about in 2019.
- WATCH: Got churn problems? Create a culture people loveFind out what the best leaders are doing to create team cultures where people want to stay put. Listen in as Vija Williams goes deep with Emily Smith, COO of Wemert Group Realty, and Dani Blain, leader of Dani Blain Team with Keller Williams, on their magnetic team cultures and how they keep it authentic.
- ‘You don’t need a compass to find us’: NRT exec on tech disruptionKate Rossi, an executive vice president with Coldwell Banker NRT, has a long history with the real estate industry that started in sales. In an exclusive interview with Inman, she dishes on competing with disruptors, women in real estate and arming agents for a down market.
- WATCH: Will iBuying become mainstream?What’s the latest on the iBuyer landscape? How will it impact real estate agents' bottom line? Listen in as strategic and real estate tech adviser, Mike DelPrete lays out the current iBuying scene at Inman Connect New York.
- Luxury Portfolio International rebrands, unveils new logoLuxury Portfolio International, the high-end branch of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World network, has rebranded.