Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Article: 6 Real Estate Prospecting Ideas
- Webinar: Establish Yourself as the Local Expert with Reviews and Past Sales (3/6)
- Webinar: Brokers: Exceed Your 2015 Sales Goals by Leveraging the Power of Your Agents’ Sphere ...
- Article: Top 10 Most Popular Articles from February
- Article: Are You a Tech-Smart Agent? Few Are.
- Melissa Kwan: ‘Movements never happen with just one person or company’The Spacio CEO talks about why transparency is paramount and reveals which cross-continental move helped her business ...
- Artificially low interest rates hurt job growth, housing salesCompanies get a better return on investment buying back shares than hiring employees or investing in capital equipment. Buying back a company's own shares is so attractive, it even makes sense to fire employees and reinvest the savings to do so. But what are the larger economic consequences of this behavior — both for job growth and housing sales ...
- TopProducer CRM connects prospect data with business best practicesMost people would agree that the person who knows it all isn't that much fun to be around. And that's who I think of when initially describing TopProducer CRM (customer relationship manager). Whatever question you have about its capabilities, there's a feature with an answer ...
- Rae Catanese: ’80 percent of my leads come from my real estate blog’"I have more than 480 articles since I started blogging in 2006," says Catanese. "All of my articles pertain to my market, and most of them come from questions that buyers and sellers have asked me. I answer their question, and there's my blog post. " ...
- 4 hot strategies to boost your online real estate presenceWhat does it take to soar to the top of the search engines or the newsfeed on Facebook? The speakers at Agent Reboot recommend that you avoid "vanilla marketing," identify "trending personas," incorporate niched-based tagging and employ targeted boosting ...