Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
ERROR: (#200) Provide valid app ID
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Homebuyer sentiment tallies record low amid falling ratesFannie Mae economist warns that, while mortgage rates have retreated, the primary drivers of housing pessimism are persistent affordability challenges and worries about household finances.
- Millennials are more real estate obsessed than their parents: PollNearly 60 percent of millennials said they felt homeownership is more important now than it was for their parents, according to the results of a new survey released earlier this week by Bank of America.
- KW begins notifying former agents of profit-sharing cutsPeople who left Keller Williams for a competitor have begun receiving letters telling them that their profit share earnings will be reduced from 100 percent to 5 percent.
- Forget the deadbolt, residents of these trusting towns sayPeople who live in Hollister, California, feel most confident about leaving their doors unlocked at night, according to a survey by Automatelife.net, because of low property and violent crime rates.
- Real Geeks new website builder is real fast, SEO-firstReal Geeks new feature was conceptualized to help real estate agents, teams and brokerages publish heavily SEO-optimized websites fit to handle IDX data feeds wrapped around content targeting agents’ specific markets.