Jan Register For The Kickoff 2016 Event!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- What color metro line matches DC rent budgets?Trulia recently released an enhanced search method that for commuters looking to rent in major metros. The website's Rent Near Transit tool filters listings near subways and commuter train lines in Boston, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Washington ...
- Shell latest oil company to cut Gulf employeesThe Houston job forecast has been grim as of late, and unfortunately for some industries, the bad news only gets worse. Shell recently announced that it would cut 190 jobs from its Gulf of Mexico deepwater operations in order to remain "competitive and better position Shell's Gulf of Mexico projects for future growth," according to […]
- Leadership changes in Chicago real estateTwo big changes are occurring in the Chicago real estate industry, with one being immediate and the other on the horizon. Patrick Ryan of Related Realty has stepped into a new position as senior vice president, and Pam Krieter is retiring from her position as CEO of Mainstreet Organization of Realtors (MORe) ...
- Luxury listing: ultra-lux Tribeca penthouseThis multi-level Tribeca penthouse in The Sterling Mason buulding doesn't skimp on the luxury. Featuring French doors, a custom-made Henrybuilt kitchen with walnut cabinetry, a steel and oak stairway and an expansive private terrace with breathtaking views, even the most lavish of lifestyles would appreciate the unit's craftsmanship ...
- RESO slashes annual dues for small MLSs, hikes costs for the big dogsRESO has announced the implementation of new membership tiers that slash annual dues for smaller MLSs with the goal of making compliance less burdensome while wrapping certification into a membership benefit. Meanwhile, annual dues for larger MLSs have increased. ...