Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Webinar: Digital Transformation: Learn how leading brokers are going fully digital from lead to ...
- Article: Top Security Technologies for Realtors
- Article: 10 Must-Read Books All Agents Need to Study
- Webinar: Is it still possible to win referrals and repeat business in real estate? (10/26)
- Webinar: Online Leads Don't Suck. Your Conversion Rates Do. (11/9)
- The internet is going haywire — what real estate sites are affected?Having trouble accessing PayPal, NewYorkTimes.com, Twitter, Reddit, Elder Scrolls Online (we know you were trying to play Skyrim today -- don't lie) or another major website today? Apparently, hackers have been attacking one of the internet's biggest hosts, Dyn, with a distributed denial of service (DDoS) assault ...
- This week’s Provoke: Encouraging debate while welcoming allThis week, Danielle Riley was joined by guest co-host Audie Chamberlain. They spoke to Robert Hahn and Morgan Brown about this week's top stories, including one particular incident taking the industry by storm ...
- What does the Exit Realty bonus accomplish beyond pay day?A look into what’s propelled the franchise's significant growth and why its CEO has been recognized for her leadership. ...
- Stalking is not prospectingI love my Realtor family. I seriously do. But y’all, somehow you got sideways on how social media is supposed to work. It’s supposed to be social, which means interaction -- engagement, conversation, banter, point-counterpoint, etc. ...
- Top comments of the week Oct. 17-21As the news poured in from all angles this week -- tech player partnerships, fresh startups on the scene, research from industry giants on consumer data and the luxury market -- so did comments from our keen readership ...