Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Homesnap Pro+ wants to help bolster your SEOHomesnap Pro+ is a new product from the search app to help agents establish and manage Google My Business Profiles.
- Here are the priciest real estate markets in the worldThe research firms tracked a few key apartments in major cities — within prime, upscale neighborhoods — and looked at price-per-square-meter to determine the rankings.
- Magicplan creates floor plans in seconds for $3 a pieceMagicplan, a floor plan and 3D tour creation app, is perfect for real estate agents, designers and contractors — and it's very affordable.
- Realty One adds a way for agents to recommend home servicesUnder the deal, Realty One Group's 11,000 real estate professionals across 35 states will gain access to HomeKeepr in early December, through an integration with the real estate brand's tech platform zONE.
- Ebby Halliday CEO on honoring the past and updating the brandLongtime HomeServices of America executive Chris Kelly has some trailblazing shoes to fill in his new role as CEO of Ebby Halliday, which was founded in 1945.