Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Realogy is watching these 10 startups — are you?Realogy executives, franchisees, agents and venture capital leaders converged at Realogy’s FWD Innovation Summit to look at some of the top real estate technology companies and meet the innovators behind the products. Here's what we learned.
- A Realtor’s guide to helping during a disasterIn light of the recent fires that are devastating California, we urge agents to establish a plan if they are going to take on any type of volunteer effort. Here's what Ventura-based agent Ariel Palmieri did after fires destroyed much of her community last year.
- Inman Connect New York: Marketing Connect Video RecapWatch all of Inman Connect New York 2018's Marketing Connect sessions in one place, and learn from such great discussions as 'How to Fight Rising Costs of Social Media Advertising', 'Niche Marketing: How to Do It Right' and 'Camera First Branding Strategies'.
- Inman Connect New York: Indie Broker Summit Video RecapWatch all of Inman Connect New York 2018's Indie Broker Summit Connect sessions in one place, and learn from such great discussions as 'Boom! Did You Miss the New Tax Loophole for Broker/Owners?', 'The Empowered Agent: How the Broker’s Role is Changing', 'Redfin Just Got Real - What You Need to Know' and 'Why You’ve […]
- Contactually can now estimate when contacts will transactBy activating Contactually's integration with Remine, agents can tap the software's database to supplement their contacts with relevant property and predicative data.