Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Is real estate missing a $100 billion opportunity?In the last three years, a new class of homeowner entered our business. They are the largest in history, and they represent the beginning of something much more important to come ...
- MLSs around the country offer agents showing toolShowings are an essential part of an agent’s job — people rarely buy homes sight unseen. In order to help agents tackle the logistics of getting prospective buyers inside properties, more and more multiple listing services are helping their members ... […]
- Zillow opening doors to developers for ‘hackathon’ competitionZillow is opening up its doors to developers for a weekend “hackathon” competition that will run from Feb. 6 to 8 at its Seattle headquarters. The top three winners will be awarded cash prizes with a grand prize of $10,000. With ... […]
- New York Times baking editorial content into real estate searchThe New York Times will integrate editorial content including neighborhood videos and written pieces into its real estate search platform to help homebuyers get a better sense of what it might be like to live in different areas of the city. ... […]
- Mortgage lenders settle RESPA kickback charges for $35.7MWells Fargo has agreed to pay $34.8 million to settle allegations that more than 100 loan officers in at least 18 branches steered thousands of mortgage borrowers to a Maryland-based title company in exchange for kickbacks in the form of ... […]