Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
ERROR: (#200) Provide valid app ID
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- 9 must-do’s before your next open houseHosting a truly memorable and effective open house requires more than slapping up some signs and throwing open the front door. According to coach Darryl Davis, it starts well before the open house when you set your intentions and prepare the home.
- LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance calls on RPAC to adopt ‘Article 10 Rule’In the wake of Florida Realtors' support of anti-LGBTQ Gov. Ron DeSantis, the LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance has called on NAR and RPAC to evaluate political candidates' credibility using the group's Article 10 anti-discrimination provision.
- Mortgage rates hit new 2022 high in bond market selloffInvestors fear ongoing moves by the Fed and other central banks to raise short-term interest rates to fight inflation could lead to a recession.
- The agent replied to a fishy email. Then Michael Jackson showed upOver five years, Zar Zanganeh, then a young agent with Las Vegas Sotheby's International Realty, nurtured a relationship with the musician until his death in 2009. In the process, he inked deals for Jackson, Brittney Spears and Prince, whom he was asked to spy on by the King of Pop.
- Bidding wars fall to lowest level of pandemic as mortgage rates inch upOnly 44.6 percent of offers written by Redfin agents in August faced competition, the lowest rate since April of 2020, according to new data released Friday.