Jan Register For The Kickoff 2016 Event!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Real Estate Rumble shakes Park West to raise money for charityMonths of training, sweat and sacrifice all led up to May 19: two coaches, 28 fighters, 14 bouts and three rounds in the ring. The third annual Real Estate Rumble took place at Park West, and the sold out event was filled with high energy ...
- Markets where mortgage preapproval matters mostIf you've ever experienced a rejected offer, it could be because your client didn't get preapproved for a mortgage. And in some places, getting preapproved could be the difference between getting the keys to a new house or grabbing the keys to your car to go see another one ...
- Manhattan luxury sales increased last two quartersBetween October 2015 and March 2016, Manhattan’s top 100 residential buildings sold 566 apartments combined – a substantial increase from 344 sales in the same period one year prior, according to The CityRealty 100 Index ...
- Luxury listing: full-floor unit in East VillageThis full-floor unit in Manhattan's East Village overlooks Tompkins Square Park and features classic architectural finishing and plenty of natural light exposure throughout the sprawling unit ...
- Luxury listing: mansion in the Miami skyThis beautiful tri-level penthouse in Downtown Miami features a private elevator, 12-foot ceilings and drop-dead views of the water and city throughout the unit. And if a 1,602 square foot terrace isn't enough to enjoy the South Beach sun, there's a private pool on the rooftop ...