Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- ‘Pre-nup’ fight scuttles merger of Colorado’s two largest MLSsREcolorado and Information and Real Estate Services (IRES) began "complex and highly charged" merger talks in March 2017 on the heels of a declined acquisition proposal and a terminated data share.
- Arizona agent uses real estate marketing skills for activismJoined by colleagues at his brokerage, Keller Williams Realty Professional Partners, Rosene has leveraged his business network and background to support the grass-roots campaign, such as by mobilizing notaries needed to advance a ballot initiative.
- Nearly 60% of servicemembers can put zero down when buying a homeActive-duty servicemembers purchase homes on average eight years younger than civilians, despite a lower median household income, a May report from the National Association of Realtors (NAR) found. One reason may be that 56 percent are able to purchase a home without putting any money down, thanks to loans from the United States Department of […]
- What makes veterans a great fit for real estate?In honor of Memorial Day, we wanted to know more about why real estate has become a good career choice for returning servicemembers. We asked these Chicago-area agents to share more insights about how serving in the military prepared them for a successful career in real estate.
- With Client Giant, high-touch client retention service gets seriousEarlier this month, Jay O'Brien spun his gift for high-touch relationships into a new startup, Client Giant, which helps real estate agents, small businesses and larger firms develop client relationships. Next month, the company will roll out its services to new clients.