Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Webinar: Listers Last - Online Seller Lead Generation and Nurturing to Build Your Business in ...
- Webinar: Listingbook Advanced: Marketing Mechanics (4/30)
- Article: Tried-and-True Real Estate Marketing Tools
- Article: 10 Reasons to Start Blogging
- Webinar: Getting Started With Your ListHub Basic Account (4/29)
- Top 5 posts of the weekHere were the most popular stories on Inman this past week ...
- The week in industry hires: April 20-24Who got hired or promoted this week? Here's our weekly rundown, in chronological order ...
- Know these 6 weaknesses of real estate dataReal estate data can help agents better guide clients through the buying and selling process. But its proliferation has also given rise to some pitfalls for agents, creating more potential for agents to inadvertently mislead clients or dilute their level of service. Speakers recently discussed the matter at ... […]
- Associations not allowed to display listings under .realtor domainCome May 7, U.S. and Canadian brokerages and associations who want to make sure their home on the Web reflects their Realtor affiliation will be able to claim their own .realtor URL. But associations won't be able to link to or display property listings at that URL -- something many, if not most, currently do on their websites ...
- The Fed has misinterpreted the effect of falling oil prices and a strong dollarThe good news is very nice: mortgage rates are stable near 3.75 percent, sales of existing homes have risen 10.4 percent in the last year, and sales of new ones have soared 19 percent. Even the poor news is good: a softer-than-expected economy is holding the Fed at bay ...