Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Judge orders BofA to pay $1.3B for toxic mortgagesIn the first mortgage-fraud case brought by the federal government to ever go to trial, a jury found Bank of America’s Countrywide unit liable for selling thousands of bad mortgages to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in the run-up to ... […]
- Startup launches free credit reports — and it’s not a scamOnline credit monitoring startup Credit Karma is now offering consumers weekly credit reports and scores that are “actually free, not free*,” writes TechCrunch’s Sarah Perez. As someone who plans to apply for a new mortgage soon, Perez says she’s been ... […]
- This New York property search site’s Google Earth implementation will knock your socks offCityRealty, a property listing and agent referral resource covering New York City, has rolled out a revamped website that features colorful neighborhood guides that include virtual aerial imagery of neighborhoods and popular buildings. The site’s neighborhood profiles are bursting with ... […]
- Atlantic City boarding house that Trump had to build around to be auctioned todayThe way Donald Trump remembers it, he was willing to pay Vera Coking millions of dollars and provide her with free housing for life in one of his luxury high-rises if she’d sell him a 29-room boarding house in Atlantic ... […]
- The elephant in the room with Zillow’s acquisition of Trulia is mortgagesIn the articles I've read dissecting the events of the last few days, I've been surprised to find virtually no reference to what I believe is a key part of the value proposition of a combined Zillow and Trulia: the monetization of products and services that precede, are needed for, or follow the purchase of a home. The elephant in the room with all […]