Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- How to respond when clients ask: ‘Is this a safe neighborhood?’Safety is always at the top of the list for people buying a new home. A recent study from the online listing site Trulia shows that people are even willing to give up a lot in exchange for an added sense of security.
- How to make time when there isn’t anyTime management is a myth — no one can “manage” time because we each have the same 24 hours per day. If you’re burned out from working 60 or more hours per week, the secret to regaining control is managing your choices, not your time.
- Lesson learned: Who you gonna call?Six years ago, an accomplished TTR Sothebys International Realty agent offered to mentor an on-the-fence wannabe agent who was unhappy and had plateaued in her financial services position.
- If it were only about the money, every agent would always be with the lowest cost brokerageIn the second of a series of three articles, I had the opportunity to get the pulse on recruiting from Steve Murray, president and owner of REAL Trends. Murray has co-authored four books on the valuation of residential real estate brokerage firms.
- How to win the listing before you arriveHow can you show up right on time for a listing appointment, but be too late? It’s a dilemma facing any agent relying on their presentation alone to win listings. If you’re waiting for the homeowners to open the door so you can make a good first impression and win the listing, you’re already too […]