Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Article: 4 Email Series For Open House Buyers
- Webinar: Digging Deeper with Kris Webinar Part Two (10/13)
- Webinar: RPR Advanced: 10 Ways to Earn More Business than Your Competition (10/15)
- Article: Sold Again: What Should Market Leader Users Expect Now?
- Article: 'Like' It or Leave It: 8 Types of Facebook Posts for Real Estate Agents
- 6 steps to avoiding internal fraudIt happens all the time: A real estate business puts too much faith in a single individual to handle their finances and ends up getting ripped off. For real estate brokerages, MLSs, and other real estate organizations, the key to avoiding this fate is to put in place the most effective anti-fraud control there is: […]
- First American offers bulk licensing of property data suiteFirst American Financial Corp. announced this week that it is now licensing its entire suite of property data to companies in the real estate, mortgage finance and other related industries. The company’s collection of assessor, county recorder, property valuation, foreclosure and other derived data spans 99.9 percent of all U.S. housing stock and includes more […]
- Video listing of the day: A charming farm houseThis impeccably updated 5,000-square-foot farm home is situated on 80 rolling acres in Platte County, Missouri. Modern touches and amenities blend seamlessly with the charm of the original home at every turn. Imagine living in this beautiful setting full time or having it as a vacation residence. ...
- What you should know about transgender housing rightsLGBT think tank analyst Naomi Goldberg discusses transgender discrimination issues and why federal laws (and some state laws) that should prevent bias don’t always work. Goldberg leads the Movement Advancement Project's (MAP's) policy work. Prior to joining MAP, Naomi was the 2008-2010 Peter J. Cooper Public Policy Fellow at the Williams Institute, UCLA School of […]
- Ryan Bokros on the most vital tool for his business and the future of consumer searchThe national business consultant at e-Merge talks about how vital his iPhone is to his business and using photos or videos to search for properties ...