Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Updated app reads listing information as your car stops in front of a homeThe Houston Association of Realtors has officially launched voice commands in its free HAR.com mobile listing app.Dubbed "Car Mode," the new feature...
- The 3 things every broker needs to do to retain talentBrokers work hard to attract new talent — they tout first-class technology suites, swanky marketing tools and strong support systems. But as session moderator and Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate CEO Sherry Chris noted, recruiting is the "easy" part of the job.
- New York lawsuit calls dual agency deals into questionA New York homebuyer has filed suit against Houlihan Lawrence, accusing the firm of "predatory behavior" through a legal practice known as dual agency.
- How can you expand your business through mergers and acquisitions?One of the quickest ways for real estate brokerages to grow toward market dominance is through mergers and acquisitions, but how do the titans of the industry eye their next purchase?
- Compass CEO reveals how much his company pays to acquire brokeragesCompass CEO and founder Robert Reffkin, in a wide-ranging conversation with Inman founder Brad Inman at the Inman Connect San Francisco conference on Thursday, revealed how much Compass pays to acquire brokerages.