Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Other People Are Saying…
- Inman Handbook: Paying attention to getting paidMost agents today make commissions, but there are many ways commissions can actually work. Here's a look at the main themes defining agent compensation today.
- Real (Estate) Talk: Let’s cancel the word ‘discrimination’Language has the power to unite or divide, develop or destroy, so let's choose our words deliberately to advance the true spirit of fair housing. Here's why we should reevaluate the word "discrimination."
- A comprehensive list of 2021 real estate events — virtual and in-personWith the COVID-19 vaccine rolling out across the country, many companies and associations (including Inman!) are planning in-person events for the coming year.
- How to foster a culture of community during COVID and beyondCreating a culture of community at your company will help everyone feel more appreciated, engaged and acknowledged — not just now, but into the future. Here are a few ways that you can foster that.
- 6 meaningful ways agents can support the Black communityReal estate agents are also often community leaders — which gives them the opportunity to help break racial injustice and support Black communities. NAREB's president weighs in on what you can do to make a difference here.