Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Your 2019 business plan in 3 easy stepsThe best plans are the simplest and most straightforward, and creating a business plan is mostly just a matter of collecting the thoughts and ideas you already have. In fact, you can create a great map to get you where you want to go this year in just three steps.
- 11 ways agents fail (and how to avoid them)The best way to avoid failure is to recognize — and sidestep — the major pitfalls. Here are 11 ways agents fail and how to evade the major problems.
- Gone without a trace: New owners strip all signs of Harvey Weinstein from NYC townhouseYou won't find signs of Harvey Weinstein at his old New York home — the new owners have completely stripped the property of anything that could remind others of the disgraced Hollywood executive.
- 5 cutting-edge home design trends to keep an eye on in 2019As the new year draws near, homeowners are thinking about how to refresh their abode — whether it's buying a new set of pillows or a complete renovation.
- John Wayne’s old ranch marketed as great spot to grow weedCalled Rancho Pavoreal, the Riverside property once owned by John Wayne is listed on the market by Coldwell Banker for $8 million.