Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- US education attracts Chinese buyers, study findsChinese buyers have been at the center of many international real estate conversations the past few years. Although this demographic's U.S. residential real estate investment is expected to slightly drop this year, that isn't stopping real estate professionals from finding out what makes this integral segment of buyers tick ...
- Survival of the tech fittest: Watch Josh Team at ICSFIf you're hoping to see the last of 'disrupters' and 'disruption' in real estate news, you're out of luck. This year alone, we'll see $3.5 billion invested in technology meant to solidify the real estate professionals' value amid disruption and close the gap between consumer wants and industry provisions. Keller Williams' Josh Team explains how […]
- How to nail the real estate post-close follow-up processYou found your buyers the perfect house and helped them write a winning offer. You held their hand through the closing process and handed them the keys to their new home, then attended the housewarming party. Nice work, real estate agent! But ... now what ...
- Agents and brokers: Weigh in on ‘MLS of Choice’ while you canAlright, agents and brokers, now's your chance: If you have an opinion on whether MLSs can require you to pay for their service even if you don't want it, it's time to say your piece before it's too late ...
- 360 Mortgage Group touts 8-day closingMany bright-and-shiny mortgage startups tout lickety-split approvals, but actually closing on their loans can take weeks. But 360 Mortgage Group assures us that its new mortgage platform truly can deliver a lightning-fast and frictionless mortgage closing ...