Jan Register For The Kickoff 2016 Event!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Article: Instagram for Real Estate: New Updates Make It Easy to Engage
- Article: Advanced Video Challenge: Livestreaming, buying new tools and crushing Snapchat
- Webinar: The Essential Elements of Real Estate Marketing (8/30)
- Webinar: Sales Are Looking Up! (8/29-9/2)
- Article: Agent Website Makeover: 8 Winning Ways to Boost Consumer Appeal
- Louisiana flood relief: How Realtors can helpIf you live in the South, then you know thunderstorms and occasional downpours are part of the summer. And oftentimes, they are are a much-welcome reprieve from the sweltering heat. But on August 11, that sweet reprieve turned into a nightmare for the residents of southeastern Louisiana ...
- Real estate agent arrested after hook-up in recently sold homeCupid can strike at any time and any place, leaving lovers victim to his hasty and passionate call. Unfortunately, 22-year-old real estate agent Marisa Seloff and her 27-year-old boyfriend Joshua Leal couldn’t resist — a decision that Seloff has had to pay dearly for. ...
- New York State’s supply of homes continues to fallMore is not always better, and that's the case when it comes to the New York State real estate market this July. According to a new report from the New York State Association of Realtors (NYSAR), New York State's home sales figured dropped year-over-year in July. However, the report also says median sales price increased […]
- New drone laws take effect: Bring on the innovation!The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) laid out new regulations for drone usage back in June that went into effect August 26. But who was actually following the rules, anyway? The new regulations make drone flight much easier for the entry-level pilot ...
- How are you voting in the upcoming election?The Presidential election is only 70 days away, and many Americans are weighing the pros and cons of a Clinton, Trump, Stein or Johnson Presidency. There are plenty of issues at the forefront, but real estate professionals and homeowners alike are particularly concerned about how the economy and housing markets will change come ...