Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Article: Friday Freebie: Scripts that Make Asking for Recommendations Painless
- Article: 6 Game Changing Neighborhood Traits That Buyers Are Looking For
- Webinar: Digital Killed the Real Estate Star: Revealing Your True Essence is Your Secret Weapon ...
- Webinar: How to Totally Dominate Your Farm Area for Lead Generation via Facebook Advertising ...
- Article: 4 Examples of Automatic Responses for Agents (Yes, You Can Steal These)
- Should listing agents be present for all showings?If Marcy Spieker is asked by a seller client to be present for every showing, she's knows what she'll say. "Due to our standards of practice here, that would not be in your best interest," she said she'll tell a client, during a discussion on the matter in the real estate Facebook group Lead Gen Scripts and Objections ...
- Report recommends adding phone, utility payments to credit score informationOn the heels of Fair Issac Corp. -- the company behind FICO credit scores -- proposing a new credit scoring system, a recent report pushes for a similar structure that would take into account telecommunication and utility payments ...
- With acquisition, Midwest brokerage becomes nation’s largest Coldwell Banker franchise affiliateMidwest brokerage Coldwell Banker Honig-Bell has acquired Wisconsin-based neighbor Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group and its 450 agents and 18 offices. With the new addition, Joliet, Illinois-based Coldwell Banker Honig-Bell now has approximately 1,300 agents and 53 offices and has become the nation's largest Coldwell Banker Real Estate franchise af […]
- Matterport 3-D home of the weekThis 6,440-square-foot remodel left us lost for words. Nestled in a Seward Park hillside overlooking Lake Washington and Mount Rainier in Seattle, Washington, the original home was barely more than a shack with arguably the best views in Seattle ...
- Mortgage loan QC assessment tool offers ‘TrueView’ of lender errorsLenders, investors and regulators who need to compare the quality of loan pools within an individual lender’s portfolio or to the rest of the mortgage industry will have a new tool this summer in the form of QC View, a benchmarking solution developed by Mortgage TrueView. ... […]