Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- 3 ways to help buyers fall in love with a homeBut nothing is going to get buyers closer to "I do" than getting them to fall in love. And yes, you can create a love connection. Here's how you can help buyers fall in love. ...
- Infographic: Facebook’s revenue growth reveals where consumers are movingIf you've had any doubts about whether mobile advertising is a lasting trend, this data might change your mind. Facebook's desktop advertising brought in $918 million for the company in the second quarter of 2015, and payments netted the social media giant $215 million. But there's no doubt that mobile advertising was where Facebook made […]
- Luxury listing of the day: Flatiron condo with Madison Square Park viewThis three-bed, 3 1/2-bath property at 23 East 22nd St. in New York City features sweeping views of the metropolis, a swimming pool and a dining room just made for entertaining. It's listed for $10.95 million with ...
- How your marketing materials pose a threatAs a real estate professional, you must answer this question: How much of you is out there for all to see? Blogs? Association websites? Glamour photos of yourself in magazines and online? Billboards, even? Some agents' business cards have everything on them but the kitchen sink ...
- 3 tales of bad seller behaviorOf course, the house appeared to be empty when we took possession, but I am going to out the previous occupant of my bedroom, who I assume was a teenage boy ...