Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Learn from those you loathe: A call for civility in real estateIt boggles my mind how so many dismiss ideas, data, philosophies, opinions and lessons that others can provide simply because they disagree with them, find them different or just don’t like them. Now is a time for listening, even to those you loathe. Here's why.
- Kinder, gentler Compass CEO regrets ‘arrogant’ marketingCompass CEO Robert Reffkin sat down with Inman to discuss the past six years and the state of both his company and the real estate industry as a whole.
- In Pictures: Luxury Connect’s Welcome ReceptionPresented by Concierge Auctions and Joyce Rey, Luxury Connect 2019 opened with cocktails and appetizers at a truly regal compound in Bel Air, where attendees mixed, mingled and expanded their networks among luxury real estate's elite.
- 5 ways to reconnect with past clients for a referral-rich futureHere are five tried-and-true strategies for staying top-of-mind that'll help you reconnect and strengthen your client-agent relationships for a referral-rich future.
- 10 questions to ask before helping your buyers snag that condoBuying a condominium is an attractive option for many buyers, but before you help your clients pull the trigger, don't forget to ask these 10 crucial questions.