Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Other People Are Saying…
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices sets up shop in Mexico for first timeBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices has brought on its first network member in Mexico in the expat and retiree destination of San Miguel de Allende.
- Fires haven’t extinguished buyer activity in the Bay AreaCompass' latest Bay Area market analysis shows strong buyer activity despite recent wildfires, with listings under contract declining only 3 percent.
- Why Opendoor going public is a rising tide that could lift ZillowFor the second consecutive month, Deutsche Bank's research team raised its target stock price for Zillow. This time, it was fueled by its biggest iBuyer competitor going public.
- Redfin: Homes are selling like hot cakes in swing countiesAccording to Redfin's latest market analysis, the home sales pace is growing fastest in swing counties as urban homebuyers migrate to suburban locales.
- As ban looms, here’s some of the best real estate TikToks we’ve seenTikTok has become a creative marketing outlet for scores of real estate professionals. Now it's facing increased pressure from the Trump administration.