Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Other People Are Saying…
- Multitudes of Americans considering leaving US after electionRedfin found that 16 percent of Americans would consider leaving the U.S. if their preferred presidential candidate loses in November. That's up from just 9 percent four years ago
- Why Keller Williams must go publicThis year, four of the largest real estate companies — Zillow, Compass, Redfin and Realogy — collectively raised a staggering $1.87 billion. For now, Keller is outside looking in.
- ‘Unlivable’ New York City ‘house of horrors’ sells for a cool $720KIt's unclear if the new owner plans to raze or renovate the dilapidated structure.
- After 2-year halt, Compass resumes US expansion with Hawaii officesThe New York City-founded brokerage is launching in Hawaii with $350 million in 2019 sales on its roster.
- New residential home sales increase 32%Sales of new residential homes were up 32 percent year over year, according to data released Monday by the U.S. Census Bureau.