Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Realtor.com operator News Corp. acquires real estate decision-making engineAfter taking a 25 stake in Indian real estate portal, PropTiger.com, in November, realtor.com’s new maestro, News Corp., is investing in another Indian company with real estate ties. The media giant announced the acquisition of Mumbai-based BigDecisions.com, which claims to help Indian consumers ... […]
- Real estate’s fear doctorsAndrea Quyn, an agent at Roseville, California-based Suncal Real Estate Group, recently wondered aloud to her real estate coach why she has trouble acquiring listings. The reason was her “fear of the unknown,” explained her coach, Julie Harris, who runs ... […]
- MLS data triggering postcard marketing campaigns to agents’ farmsOnline advertising may be where agents are putting most of their dollars, but many continue to see value in print. Case in point: More than 100,000 active agents send marketing postcards to prospective clients via direct mail company QuantumDigital. A ... […]
- How excuses can derail your brokerage business"I know I should be doing so … but I am not." Do you know how many times I have heard that? Too many! It’s the basic broker excuse. Here are a few others ...
- Redfin, flush with cash, announces 4 more new marketsFresh off the announcement of its $70.9 million funding round, Redfin says it’s launching brokerage operations in four additional markets, capping a year of remarkable expansion for the Seattle-based brokerage. Redfin now has agents on the ground in New Jersey; Detroit; San Antonio, ... […]