Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Zillow stock surges with new CEO announcementFriday's rally is particularly notable because other than installing Rich Barton as CEO, the company appears to be largely staying the course it laid out in prior earnings calls — including doubling down on the very programs that had previously spooked investors.
- CNN anchor Chris Cuomo is selling his Hamptons homeWell-known CNN anchor Chris Cuomo and his wife have put their beautiful property in the Hamptons on the market for $2.9 million.
- WATCH: Why are there so many on-the-fence buyers?Everyone is talking about homebuyers facing uncertainty when it comes time to purchase. Felix Salmon, Axios’ chief financial correspondent, gives a big-picture economic explanation onstage at Inman Connect New York.
- ‘We Buy Ugly Houses’ CEO isn’t worried about iBuyersIn an exclusive interview with Inman, HomeVestors CEO David Hicks described iBuyers as a very different animal than traditional home flippers.
- WATCH: Is your team ready for a market shift?Are you ready for the market winds to shift? Find out now how you can get ahead of a changing market with tips on how to track your expenses, measure your cash flow and evaluate your overall business to determine what to cut and when from some of the top team leaders in the nation.