Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
ERROR: (#200) Provide valid app ID
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- The No. 1 opportunity for listings this market expert sees in 2023This is the market where opportunity abounds for the diligent, professional agent. Homeowners who have been unable to sell their homes need your expertise.
- AI now complete with built-in stereotypingIf you want to use the ChatGPT chatbot for marketing, you need to be aware of its limitations and potential drawbacks, writes broker Teresa Boardman. It may make more sense, in fact, to do your own writing.
- 11 red flags that you’re getting off track in your real estate businessIt is possible to tell when your real estate business is going off-course before it’s too late. By keeping your fingers on the pulse of your business, you can evaluate often and adjust your course.
- The luxury key for 2023? Maintain relationships and ‘be obsessed’"We are really not in the real estate business…We’re in the relationship business,” said luxury broker Dolly Lenz at the final session of Inman Connect New York on Thursday.
- How these agents found success in the face of tragedyAmanda Marsh and Amie Quirarte shared their personal experiences at Inman Connect New York on Thursday and talked about channeling endurance and resilience.