Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Article: Tips for Taking Better iPhone® Photos
- Webinar: Negotiate Like You Mean It! Strategies for Win-Win Results Every Time. (7/30)
- Webinar: Recruitment, Retention and Revenue - Using Online Lead Systems (7/31)
- Article: 5 Reasons You Won’t Make it Selling Real Estate
- Article: 6 Types of Video Marketing Content Perfect for Multiple Generations
- Listen up, real estate newbies: 5 biggest mistakes I’ve made as an agentOver the course of 15 years of selling real estate, I've made some mistakes. It's easy to do when you don't have a "how-to" manual or a mentor to guide you. I thought I'd share a few of my blunders ... just in case there's a newbie out there who could benefit ...
- Ellie Mae’s self-service mortgage platform targets ‘tech-savvy’ borrowersEllie Mae is now offering mortgage lenders a consumer direct solution for its Encompass mortgage management platform that can guide homebuyers through a step-by-step application process in less than 15 minutes, giving borrowers greater control and insight throughout. Encompass Consumer ... […]
- Months’ supply of new homes for sale hits highest level in 2.5 yearsSales of new single-family houses fell in June, expanding the months’ supply of homes on the market, according to data released by the U.S. Census Bureau today. Single-family home sales fell 8.1 percent from May to June to a seasonally adjusted annual ... […]
- Want to be a hyperlocal content specialist? Get serious about stats, incubation strategyAs a Berkeley resident who has also seen dozens of terrible real estate sites masquerading as local content hubs, I was struck by how engaging Arron Sweeney's YourBerkeley.com website was. I met with Arron to ask him about his strategy and ongoing plans for the site ...
- Connect with the Indian marketplace next month in KolkataThe National Association of Realtors-India is holding its sixth annual meeting Aug. 16-17 in Kolkata. While some of the scheduled programming might sound familiarly mind-numbing to American Realtors (“Standardization of Global Practice in Real Estate”), others topics seem a little ... […]