Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Webinar: Three Ways to Build Listing Inventory Using RPR (3/31)
- Webinar: Top 5 Reasons Brokers are Choosing Digital Transaction Management (4/1)
- Article: 13 Tips for a Killer Online Reputation that You May Not Have Considered
- Article: Easy Tips for the Perfect Headshot
- Article: 5 Things Agents Misunderstand About Inbound Marketing
- Zillow Group says it’s ready for life after ListHubAfter roping in direct feed deals with 79 multiple listing services in the last two months, including the 16 it's announcing today, Zillow Group Inc. claims that life after ListHub will be better than ever ...
- MailChimp competitor offers email marketing templates tailored for real estateLook out MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber and REmessenger: Responsive email marketing software provider Mailify, which just brought a platform that’s already popular in Europe to the U.S., is now offering a set of real estate-specific email marketing templates. Mailify says ... […]
- I listed a home as a Presidents Day special sale — what happened next?Find out the results of a "special sale" model when applied to selling homes. ... […]
- Proposed bill would place Fannie, Freddie funds in escrowAiming to protect taxpayers against loss in the event of a housing market downturn, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., yesterday introduced legislation that would establish a secondary reserve fund for government-sponsored enterprises Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. If passed, revenues from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac would be placed in escrow until Congress can rea […]
- Ryan Serhant on the transition from ‘As the World Turns’ to ‘Million Dollar Listing’Ryan Serhant, an agent with New York's Nest Seekers, moved to the Big Apple to take a part in "As the World Turns" in 2007. After the show killed off his character, Serhant needed a new career, and real estate was waiting for him ...