Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Alyssa Hellman joins BHGRE Go RealtyAlyssa Hellman, who shared her wisdom about the “Uberfication of real estate” at the most recent Real Estate Connect conference, has left her position as a sales manager and agent with Long & Foster Real Estate to head up Better ... […]
- Judge rules MSNBC host Donny Deutsch skipped out on $1.2M commissionJust because MSNBC host Donny Deutsch already knew the buyer a real estate broker brought to the sale of his $30 million Hamptons home doesn’t mean he can skip out on the $1.2 million commission the broker claims he’s owed, ... […]
- The Real Estate Network planning 2016 cable TV launch to 50 million homesA former commercial real estate broker from Minneapolis sees room on the cable TV dial for another network, and says The Real Estate Network will also include a website that lets user explore homes, schools and other properties. Founder Bobby ... […]
- Realogy franchisor’s luxury listings get automated videosOnvedeo, maker of automated listing video tech for real estate brokers and agents, has signed an agreement with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate that gives luxury listings in the Realogy franchisor’s “Distinctive Collection” a video boost. Onvedeo, which launched last ... […]
- Auction.com teaming up with Google to offer real estate ‘Nowcast’Housing reports are not generally known for their timeliness. Forecasts, indices and other indicators are typically based on data that is weeks, if not months, old. Online real estate marketplace Auction.com, with backing from Google, is looking to change that with ... […]