Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Other People Are Saying…
- What real estate agents need to know about dog spas At-home pet spas and showers are now a unique (and sought-after) selling point of newer and remodeled properties. Knowing and understanding these trends can help agents stand out to potential clients.
- Converting leads into listings: How to close the dealWe’ve tapped into the top advice from Inman contributors to bring you this guide to getting the deal — from finding listings and getting your foot in the door for appointments to perfecting your pitch and winning the listing.
- Homebuilders primed for big year of earnings. Here’s the stocks to watchAnticipating a high demand for homes, a research team at JPMorgan Chase is bullish on several real estate stocks and investment trusts, according to a new analysis.
- SparkOffer’s open-bid model helps listing agents market homes: ReviewSparkOffer is an open-offer model for buying homes, run by the listing agent to help market sellers' homes. It can especially benefit agents with unique luxury listings, investment properties, land and other real estate that doesn't earn a lot of attention on the local multiple listing service.
- Take a 3D tour of the real-life ‘Conjuring’ haunted houseTake a virtual tour of the 285-year-old Rhode Island estate made famous by the 2013 horror flick "The Conjuring."