Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Oct The CAR Convention Presentation
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Article: Back to Basics: Is Your Website a Billboard or a Resource?
- Webinar: Webinar: How To Build Your Brand On Facebook WITHOUT Annoying Your Friends & ...
- Webinar: Webinar: 5 Simple Steps to Building Relationships and Staying Organized with a Real ...
- Article: Why It’s Essential to Build Great Rapport with Other Real Estate Agents
- Article: We are Not Borg
- JD Power survey highlights challenges of serving first-time buyers and sellersBrokerages affiliated with franchisors Prudential Real Estate, Re/Max and Century 21 scored higher than average in overall customer satisfaction among first-time buyers in a J.D. Power study measuring customer satisfaction among first-time and repeat homebuyers and sellers among the nation’s ... […]
- Trulia could use part of $150M senior note offering for acquisitionsReal estate search portal operator Trulia Inc. says it could use a portion of a planned $150 million offering of convertible senior notes to “acquire or invest in complementary businesses, products, services, technologies, or other assets.” The company plans to ... […]
- Should real estate agent performance data be public? Join the debateThe debate over the pros and cons of publishing agent performance data will continue at a special town hall gathering next month at Real Estate Connect New York City. “Let it Rip: Open Forum on Publishing Agent Performance Data” will ... […]
- New REDPLAN head knows MLS data securityREDPLAN Inc., the nonprofit organization launched in July to help multiple listing services, associations and brokers protect their intellectual property, has named data security attorney Darity Wesley as its first full-time administrator. Wesley, founder of the real estate-focused data licensing ... […]
- Power Editor, a Chrome browser plug-in, helps create targeted Facebook ads based on consumers’ purchase history and lifestyleRaise your hand if the only way you've ever created a Facebook "ad" is by using the “Boost Post” button. C’mon, don’t be shy. Raise it high -- in your office, at home, at Starbucks ... wherever you are. Don’t feel bad if you are raising your hand right now; you’re one of many readers who will do the exact same thing. Either with no one around […]