Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Real estate software firm rebrands data management wingReal estate software giant Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies Inc. has rebranded the data management system for boards and associations it acquired in January, Millennium Real Estate Solutions Inc., as List ...
- Meet ‘social agents,’ real estate’s new middlemenNataliya Gorokhovskaya recently got her real estate license to help her husband invest in properties. She’s not interested in helping others buy and sell homes full time. But she’ll collect big bucks if she hooks up friends and acquaintances with ... […]
- Atlanta loan officer flips switch from refinances to purchasesAbout 10 years ago, loan officer Lindsay Moss-Frangie joined a large Atlanta mortgage broker that built its business on performing no-closing-cost loans — but soon, the company reached a dead end ...
- What works (and what doesn’t) with buyer lead-qualifying techniquesTraditional buyer lead-qualifying techniques help you determine whether the lead is qualified to purchase a home, but they do nothing to help you determine whether you should devote your time working with that lead ...
- New credit scores could bolster housing marketThe National Association of Realtors says that the adoption of new credit-scoring models could improve the ability of borrowers who lost their homes during the foreclosure crisis to buy again ...