Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- You can now rent former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s NYC condo for $25K-a-monthFour months after buying an apartment in an exclusive New York skyscraper, Michael Cohen is trying to rent it out for $25,000 a month.
- WATCH: How real estate’s big dogs handle integration challengesMelody Foster of Zephyr Real Estate, Scott Petronis of eXp Realty, Josh Team of Keller Williams and Maelle Gavet of Compass discuss interoperability, integration and more at Inman Connect San Francisco.
- Turf war between Compass and Pacific Union shifts to commercialTwo of the Bay Area’s largest residential brokerages are about to expand their residential turf war into the commercial market.
- Danny McBride targets real estate agents in dark comedy ‘Arizona’"Arizona" is a movie about a subprime mortgage holder who strikes back at the agents who sold him recession-era home, starring Danny McBride.
- Offerpad partners with Bellhops, offers free moving services to sellersOfferpad will pay for its homesellers to move within a 50-mile radius through a new partnership with the moving startup Bellhops, the iBuyer announced Wednesday.