Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- 360-degree video could be headed for real estateVirtual 3-D models may be turning heads in real estate, but there’s another medium headed down the pike that’s also likely to grab some eyeballs: 360-degree video. Jaunt, a leading developer of the technology, launched a free Android app and ... […]
- RealtyTrac enhances MEGA platform to narrow lead searchesRealtyTrac enhanced their MEGA platform to help users virtually dig through the site’s more than 118 million listings of properties nationwide to generate seller leads, the company said in an announcement. Up until today MEGA Lead Generation Platform allowed agents to use their online ... […]
- What’s coming up on Inman SelectOver the next few days, Inman Select readers can access a series of new reports, videos and in-depth stories including the following: Special Report: Why the real estate industry does not compete on commission rates Listings may still be hard ... […]
- Measuring accountability brings success to real estateNo matter what software program is created, business model launched or latest service offered, there is one thing that touches them all — accountability. Their success or failure depends entirely on how much accountability they have and deliver ...
- 2015 outlook Steven JamesAre you optimistic about 2015? Yes, I am very positive about the economy, especially in NYC. Our market continues to be strong, robust and challenging. We are coming to the end of our greatest year in our 100-plus-year history. What ... […]