Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Laser Focus – How to Ignore the Noise and Build Winning Digital Strategies...
- Warren Buffett’s real estate franchise brand now in 33 statesWarren Buffett’s real estate franchise brand, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, has grown to a network of 26,000 agents and 700 offices in 33 states with the affiliation of 22 more brokerages, operator HSF Affiliates LLC announced today. “We’re pleased with the ... […]
- Building your brand with a better customer experience [webinar recording]How can agents learn and master the latest technology in order to improve the process for their clients? Join Jonathan Aizen, CEO of Amitree; Tara Christianson of Century 21 Redwood Realty; and Laura Monroe, social media director at Inman News, as they discuss ways you can create the ultimate customer experience with the real estate tools consumers are using […]
- IXACT Contact CRM tool now stores unlimited documents for each contactIXACT Contact Solutions Inc. has updated its real estate customer relationship management (CRM) tool to allow agents to store an unlimited amount of documents that are tied to individual contacts. The latest version of IXACT Contact is also capable of ... […]
- Trulia’s first national marketing campaign will focus on women as ‘transaction-ready’ consumersIn a bid to bring more “transaction-ready” consumers to the site, Trulia’s first-ever national marketing campaign will target college-educated women 25 to 44 years old. “We’re not blasting for eyeballs,” but looking for a specific audience, Trulia Chief Marketing Officer ... […]