Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Where can you find true real estate leadership?Lately, I have lamented the fact that the real estate industry craves more leadership. Then, out of the blue, Trulia founder Pete Flint re-enters the real estate stratosphere, announcing on Facebook, “After thinking about homelessness for 10-plus years but not having the bandwidth to help, I'm delighted to join @NewStoryCharity as an adviser.” ...
- Podcast: Proven prequalification scripts and strategies — Part 2So you're getting leads -- but are they worth your valuable time, or just a waste of your time? In yesterday's broadcast, we started a discussion of buyer and seller prequalification, and introduced some key scripts and strategies you can use to help identify the valuable, motivated, qualified leads worth investing time in ...
- Guaranteed Rate’s online mortgage application process attracts thousandsIf you have watched any television lately, you may have seen “Extreme Home Makeover” host and home improvement expert Ty Pennington stumping for Guaranteed Rate in commercials, touting the mortgage lender and technology company’s “low, low mortgage rates.” ...
- Freddie Mac’s diagnosis: Housing markets are in stable conditionTaking its Multi-Indicator Market Index (MiMi) stethoscope to the U.S. housing market, government-sponsored enterprise Freddie Mac gave more than half of the states a clean bill of health this week ...
- Jacky Teplitzky on offering education, preparation and top-notch training to new hiresJacky Teplitzky, a Douglas Elliman broker, talks about her heroes, changing the view of the agent as commission-obsessed salesperson and how she attracts top talent ...