Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Zillow thinks its iBuyer will dwarf Premier Agent within 5 yearsZillow plans to purchase an average of 5,000 homes per month for all-cash from people around the country, and the company's Homes division that oversees Zillow Offers will bring in expected annualized revenue of about $20 billion.
- RE/MAX reports $50.8M in revenue for 4th quarter, beating estimatesRE/MAX reported $50.8 million revenue in the fourth quarter of 2018, a year-over-year 4.8 percent increase, according to the company's Thursday earnings release, beating the consensus estimate of $50.27 million in quarterly revenue.
- Zillow reports record $1.3B annual revenue, but losses widenIn an earnings report today, Seattle-based Zillow Group posted a net loss of $97.7 million in the fourth quarter and a net loss of $120 million for all of 2018.
- Zillow co-founder Rich Barton back as CEO, Spencer Rascoff outZillow co-founder Rich Barton is taking back the reins as CEO, replacing Spencer Rascoff, the real estate tech giant announced amid its fourth quarter 2018 corporate earnings release.
- WATCH: Why your emotional intelligence mattersTap into your EQ, and open the door to new business and life skills with Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence Founding Director Marc Brackett.