Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Permits, starts and completions all drop below 2017 levelsPermits for new construction, housing starts and housing completions were all below 2017 levels, in October, according to data released Tuesday by the U.S. Census Bureau and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Agent/broker perspective: Should you tell your sphere you’re ill?A successful Miami real estate agent has been diagnosed with a relatively treatable form of cancer and is struggling with the decision of whether or not to share the news with colleagues and clients.
- Two-thirds of millennial homeowners suffer from buyer’s remorseA recent survey revealed that many millennial homeowners regret their decision to purchase after the dust has cleared and they have settled into their new digs. Luckily, agents can help.
- The polite way to sell a home around the holidaysWhile most people will be eating pie and exchanging gifts with family, some real estate agents will be hard at work, helping many zealous buyers who hope to get an edge on their competition by placing an offer while everyone else is celebrating.
- 10 tips for a fierce listing presentation in a competitive marketTo help you stand out and win the confidence of your potential seller clients, here are 10 tips to make a lasting impression on your next listing presentation.