Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Move CEO ‘furious, but confident’ in wake of realtor.com leader’s defection to ZillowFormer realtor.com president Errol Samuelson’s departure came as a complete surprise to Move Inc. CEO Steve Berkowitz and others at the company, many of whom “found out about his resignation in exactly the same way that everyone else in real ... […]
- Bank paid dead woman’s mortgage for years, but who was mowing the lawn?Authorities in Oakland County, Mich., think that a woman who was found dead in the back seat of her car in the garage of a home where she lived alone had been there at least five years, and that her ... […]
- NeighborhoodScout exposes hyperlocal demographic trendsNeighborhoodScout has dialed up the resolution of its geographic snapshots by adding more granular demographic and housing data to its neighborhood-information pages, marking the latest effort from a data company to shine more light on the contours of communities. The ... […]
- Trulia not ready to play second fiddle to ZillowSAN FRANCISCO — Trulia would like to flip the script on the narrative that Zillow is the clear leader in the online real estate space. Zillow shares trade at a price that gives the company a market cap of $3.3 ... […]
- Glimmers of hope in wages and lending, but jobs are holding back housingThe first week of each month brings a blizzard of fresh data from the month immediately prior, and an even more blinding wave of contradictory analysis. Except when the data reveal a big change in trend, the best way to ... […]