Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Mortgage lending could finally ease if Fannie and Freddie ease lenders’ buyback fearsMortgage lenders could get a lot more willing to extend loans to borrowers with less-than-pristine credit if Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac give them more clarity on what circumstances will trigger demands that mortgage originators buy back loans that go ... […]
- New England brokerage will pay to ‘enhance’ realtor.com listingsBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties will pay to “enhance” listings sent to realtor.com by the brokerage’s 1,500 agents in 50 offices across Connecticut and Rhode Island. Realtor.com’s “Showcase Listing Enhancement” program provides company branding, links and contact info on ... […]
- Suddenly, Ellie Mae is a $1B companyShares in fast-growing mortgage industry software developer Ellie Mae hit an all-time high today, pushing the Pleasanton, California-based company’s market capitalization over the $1 billion mark. Bloomberg News has reported that the convergence of technology and housing is creating opportunities ... […]
- Europe’s predicament puts Fed in a pickleThe ride wild in stock markets this week was not about the U.S. economy or mortgage rates, which are just about back to where they were before the circus. Pay as little attention as possible to the stock market. It enjoyed a one-way rally for three years, and was way overdue for waves of profit-taking -- for any reason or no reason at all. ... […]
- Rivals come together at real estate data standards ‘plugfest’Apple and Samsung do it. Google and Microsoft do it. And in the real estate industry, CoreLogic, FBS and Rapattoni do it. Next week, competitors in the industry will come together in Las Vegas for the industry’s first-ever “plugfest” with ... […]