Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
ERROR: (#200) Provide valid app ID
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Relationship-building gold: 5 moves for the winReal estate is a competitive industry. Almost any agent can get the job done, but truly successful agents will go above and beyond to make sure their clients feel understood and genuinely cared for.
- ‘Our presence was widely noticed, our energy was contagious, and we had a ton of fun!’Attending Inman Connect is part of the 2022 roadmap for many top brokerages. Inman Connect Las Vegas is coming up in August and tickets are moving quickly. Learn more about attending and group packages!
- Sellers are reducing asking prices. But don’t expect house prices to drop, economist saysAffordability challenges mean some sellers are reducing asking prices, but demand for homes continues to outpace supply, says First American Chief Economist Mark Fleming.
- ‘Sellers are starting to freak out:’ Redfin CEO sees market slowdownDuring his latest CNBC appearance, Redfin CEO Glenn Kelman said rising mortgage rates, softening home price growth and changing buyer attitudes are all signs of an impending shift.
- Epstein islands drop asking price by $15M; allow for separate saleA pair of Carribean islands once owned by late financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein that initially asked $125 million as a pair are now asking $55 million each.