Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Experienced agents needed on both sides of a distressed property transactionA complaint I often hear since the housing downturn is how difficult some REO brokers are to deal with. They are unresponsive, unhelpful, uncommunicative and difficult to transact business with. I’ll be the first to agree that some REO agents ... […]
- Realtors get a seat at the drone regulation tableThe Federal Aviation Administration has invited the National Association of Realtors to participate in a working group that will provide input on forthcoming regulations of “unmanned aerial systems,” or drones. NAR says it will use the opportunity to “educate FAA ... […]
- Real estate agents can dig up the inside skinny on properties using new serviceReal estate agents have plenty of resources for pulling up granular market and neighborhood data on properties. But that information doesn’t always tell a meaningful story about a particular listing. Revaluate wants to help agents do a better job of conveying what it’s like ... […]
- Are you willing to give up selling a house so your voice will be heard?Responding to last week’s “tweet storm” by Inman News Publisher Brad Inman on loose licensing requirements and incompetent agents, Leigh Brown, broker-owner of Re/Max Executive Realty in Concord, North Carolina, says change won’t happen just because you fuss amongst yourselves. ... […]
- Mobile apps get personal to build stronger client relationshipsThe days of massively long emails, forced registration to access the MLS and missed voice mails are rapidly fading away. New tools are making communication simpler and more personalized than ever before, provided you know what to do ...