Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
ERROR: (#200) Provide valid app ID
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Here’s what lies ahead for the spring selling marketTrainer and author Bernice Ross talks to market expert Rick Sharga about red flags and opportunities to be found in the upcoming spring real estate market.
- Landlord accounting tips for a smoother tax seasonThere are ways to simplify the tax preparation process and stay organized throughout the year, RentRedi CEO Ryan Barone writes, so that when tax time rolls around, it’s smooth.
- WATCH: The real estate portal wars heat upRealtor.com CEO Damian Eales addresses the rivalry with Homes.com and shares why competition is good for agents and consumers.
- Take the Inman Intel Index Survey for FebruaryPunxsutawney Phil predicted an early spring, and homebuying is following suit. Share your forecast in the Triple-I survey.
- Many hoped a March rate cut would boost housing. Now, it’s not so clearMost real estate professionals believe rate cuts by the Fed will be crucial for a sales recovery, according to results from the Inman Intel Index survey. But the timing on those cuts is hazy.