Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Article: Going Green: 3 Marketing Tips for Real Estate Agents
- Article: Common Real Estate Myths for Home Sellers
- Webinar: Smarter Marketing of your Listings and Brand using Transaction Management (4/29)
- Webinar: Using ListHub Reports to Grow Your Business (4/24)
- Webinar: Go Paperless for More Profits - And You Don't Have to be Tech Savvy! (4/24)
- Another sign of housing recovery: New homes going up again in the exurbsWhen the housing bubble burst, some of the hardest-hit markets around the nation were the “exurbs” — bedroom communities built far from job centers in high-cost housing markets to provide single-family homes for workers who are willing to become road ... […]
- Wanna borrow my ‘lipstick’? Very cool real estate tech tips No. 5 (5 of 10)How many times have you looked at your phone and worried that your battery is about to die? My solution to this phone battery phobia is the Anker Astro Mini Charger, or as I like to call it, "the lipstick charger." ...
- Study says off-MLS deals cost home sellers big bucksIn 2013, the average single-family home seller in San Francisco who kept his or her property off the local multiple listing service left more than $200,000 on the table. That’s according to a study by San Francisco agents Matt Fuller ... […]
- Decluttering isn’t just for home staging: Spring clean your social media news feedsDo you feel you can liken your Facebook or LinkedIn news feed to a client's hoarding nightmare? Are things appearing in front of you that you no longer have interest in? Great gems are hiding under that mess! Old clients and friends you haven't heard from in a while, new potential business partners who haven't had the opportunity to get in fro […]
- Build and refine your real estate tech offering before you go looking for fundingHouzz co-founder and CEO Adi Tatarko, who is helping take home renovation out of the dark ages by marrying technology and community, has some advice for aspiring startups who’d like to follow in her footsteps: Build and refine your product ... […]