Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
ERROR: (#200) Provide valid app ID
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- What happens to buyers’ agents if the bombshell lawsuit explodes?Multiple lawsuits are challenging the way agents get paid. Inman asked experts what that means, and how the future of real estate might evolve as a result of changes to the commission structure.
- You are your brand: How I went from MMA fighter to award-winning RealtorDo you have what it takes to win in the rough-and-tumble world of real estate? Current team leader and former MMA champ Paul Domenech shares his story about how friends, family and hard work helped him build his brand and take his business from nothing to No. 1 in just a few years.
- Forget what you know about retirees. Here’s what they’re looking for nowDo you think working with newly retired homebuyers is challenging? Expert Luke Babich offers some insights on how to practice patience when working with this generation to find their dream home.
- Ready or not? 5 recruiting secrets to find the best candidate for your teamRecruiting and retention are essential to controlling costs and ensuring that you onboard the best possible team for your business. Consultant Chris Pollinger offers simple strategies to end your staffing woes.
- Don’t leave money on the table: 3 tips for listing agents in a cooling marketLady luck has nothing to do with that stellar price that smart agents snag for their sellers. Listing expert Julie Busby offers sound advice on how she gets top dollar for her clients even in a cooling market.