Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Article: Friday Freebie: Get Your .REALTOR Domain Name Before It's Gone!
- Article: Top 4 Real Estate Technologies Straight From Science Fiction
- Webinar: Mobile. Local. Social. (10/28)
- Webinar: Education and Marketing with Smarter Agent (10/29)
- Article: How to Help Online Buyers Get the Most Out of Their Search (Without Sabotaging Your ...
- Zillow CEO: Trulia acquisition could close this year, Pete Flint expected to stay onZillow CEO Spencer Rascoff says the company’s had “a lot of conversations with the Federal Trade Commission” over its planned acquisition of rival Trulia, and he’s “confident that the deal will close late this year or early next, and that ... […]
- Boutique real estate brokerage sells 50 percent stake to big developerOne of New York City’s biggest developers, The Related Companies, has bought a 50 percent ownership stake in CORE, one of the city’s most well-known boutique residential real estate firms, The New York Times reported. Terms of the deal were ... […]
- And you thought time-lapse video was coolCheck out photographer Julian Tryba's "layer-lapse" video, which time-shifts footage of multiple objects or regions within the same scene -- shot at different times of day from the same camera angle -- and plays it all back in a simultaneous flow. Whoa! Are real estate videos about to get trippy ... […]
- 5 myths about mega producersMega real estate producers are an enigma. They have secrets and magic formulas and know things the rest of us don’t, which is why they’re so much more successful than everyone else, right? Ironically, some of the biggest misconceptions about top producers are also the biggest reasons many agents don’t and won’t ever achieve that level of success ...
- San Diego MLS rolls out new consumer-facing real estate search siteSandicor Inc., one of the largest multiple listing services in California, has launched a new public-facing property search portal with responsive design and a common search interface for consumers and real estate professionals. The site, Sandicormls.com, is built on the ... […]