Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Househappy raises $2M, parts ways with marketing maven Ekaterina WalterAfter raising $1.5 million in November, Househappy, the photo-driven real estate portal that launched in March 2013, has raised more cash, GeekWire reports. The Portland, Oregon-based firm has raised $2 million of a $2.75 million funding round, GeekWire said, citing a ... […]
- Canada’s highest court staying out of legal battle over Toronto VOW rulesThe battle over restrictions imposed by the Toronto Real Estate Board on the display of sold and pending listings by “virtual office websites” continues, after Canada’s highest court declined to get involved this week. Canada’s Competition Bureau sued TREB in ... […]
- Launching a real estate career: 8 things that will determine your successLaunching your career in real estate is no easy venture. My heart bleeds for new agents who have worked so hard to earn their license and complete all of their post-licensing sales training and now are ready to roll! But there's one little problem: Now what ...
- Zillow’s Trulia move is ‘checkmate’Alex Perriello, the astute and affable CEO of Realogy Franchise Group, sent me an email two weeks ago, to set up an appointment to talk on Tuesday, July 15, at 1 p.m. I anticipated that the reason for the call ... […]
- We’re on the edge of a terrific economic expansion, there’s just one thing holding us backLong-term rates stabilized this week as events, puzzles, forces and conflicts scattered all over the world canceled each other. We focus on the yields of long-term debt (like bonds and mortgage-backed securities) because they are the result of real-time voting ... […]