Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Why NAR gave News Corp its blessing to acquire realtor.com operator MoveThe National Association of Realtors is giving its blessing to plans by publishing giant News Corp to acquire realtor.com operator Move Inc. because of the potential “multiplier effect” for realtor.com if owned by the “world’s pre-eminent media, publishing and digital ... […]
- Rupert Murdoch’s Australian portal thrives in country with no MLS and few buyer’s agentsVisit realestate.com.au and you won’t encounter what’s become a staple of U.S. listing portals: lead forms for buyer’s agents. Realestate.com.au — whose operator, REA Group Limited, is set to acquire a 20 percent stake in Move as part of News Corp’s planned ... […]
- Why every agent should ‘own’ their marketing — literallyI believe that owning your own marketing is critical to being a successful Realtor. By marketing, I specifically mean the tools and materials that you use to promote your real estate business ...
- Edina Realty does about-face, sends listings to Zillow, Trulia, realtor.comEdina Realty, the Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota-based Berkshire Hathaway affiliate that made waves when it pulled its listings from Trulia and realtor.com two years ago, started sending its listings to Zillow, Trulia and realtor.com today at noon Central time. The brokerage, which ... […]
- Murdoch’s play for Move shows appetite for investing in real estate technologyNews Corp’s pending acquisition of realtor.com operator Move Inc. for $950 million in cash is “extremely exciting news in that it shows an eagerness for investment in real estate technology that expands far beyond the usual suspects,” says Edward Berenbaum, president ... […]