Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Can good come from our next housing crisis? The 2008 U.S. housing market crash was a powerful and pervasive force that reshaped many parts of our economy. Although the negative impacts — such as foreclosures, loss of workforce, shuttering of banks and market volatility — are held as prime examples, the impacts on the real estate technology space are far less understood.
- No budget, no problem: 3 ways to market as a newbieThe biggest question in your real estate career arrives in a wave of panic the day you get your license: What do I do now? Here are three great ways to get the ball rolling in the marketing department as a new real estate agent for little or no investment at all.
- Trump Admin issues healthcare reform that will save Realtors big moneyA new health care reform announced today could change the way real estate professionals and other small business owners get healthcare coverage.
- How taking a break can recharge your real estate careerIf your batteries are running low, a summer sabbatical might be just the thing you need to supercharge your real estate career. These agents think so.
- A luxury condo tower is giving residents Tesla vehicles to shareA new luxury tower in Chicago is trying out an innovative concept: giving its residents a garage full of Tesla vehicles to drive.