Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Article: How Many Lead Contacts Does it Take to Create a Client?
- Article: Social Fuel: Optimal Posting Times
- Webinar: Generate Leads with Monthly eNewsletters and Letters to Database and Farm (9/2)
- Webinar: How Kris Lindahl Became Minnesota's Top Agent in 6 Years (9/3)
- Article: Why You’re Not Generating Real Estate Leads Online: A 5-point Troubleshooting Guide
- Best in tech: August 2015It's hard for me to choose what stood out this month. After all, I spent two days in the vibrant, harried throes of Startup Alley at ICSF. There's a lot of real estate innovation about to hit the market. This list highlights three such solutions ...
- Jacky Teplitzky: ‘We will work more like advisers rather than agents’"My background sets me apart," says Teplitzky. "I was born in Chile and raised in Israel, where I served as a sergeant in the Israeli army. I also differentiate myself by implementing successful marketing techniques, always thinking outside of the box, taking chances and using forward thinking." ...
- Zillow vs. realtor.com: What’s the verdict?Do you like Zillow, or are you more a fan of realtor.com? Here's what some of your peers said -- and we kept score ...
- Daily market update: Aug. 31, 2015Mortgage rates plus all the latest real estate market news ...
- Video listing of the day: A Nashville home surrounded by natureFilm House Real Estate makes mini-movies to market luxury listings -- complete with storylines, actors, musical scores and even aerial cinematography -- that are set in the properties to create an emotional connection with potential buyers ...