Jan 3 Keys To Success in 2014!
Nov Bruce Gardner talks about the Notability app
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Nov Technology and Real Estate Success
Nov POST NAR Conference Thoughts
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Page 1 of 212
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Agents, brokers commit not to show homes to strangersIn the wake of the kidnapping and murder of Arkansas real estate agent Beverly Carter, more than 350 agents and brokers have signed a “Realtor Safety Pledge” promising to limit certain behaviors that could potentially put them in harm’s way. The ... […]
- Serving luxury buyers and sellers requires hefty budget, ‘boots on the ground’BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — What does it take to locate, convert and successfully close a transaction with an ultra high net worth individual (UHNWI) client? In many respects, it’s an entirely different game from the typical real estate transaction. At ... […]
- How well-meaning agents are unwittingly annoying their prospects, clients and colleaguesHey did you know daylight saving time is ending this weekend? Of course you did! Leigh Brown, broker-owner of Leigh Brown and Associates with Re/Max Executive Realty, wonders why so many real estate agents feel compelled to remind prospects, clients ... […]
- Who am I? Identity crisis plagues real estate agentsWhen I ask other Realtors to tell me what their brand is, I am told, "I don't have a logo yet." It seems everyone thinks their brand is their logo ...
- Today’s economy is a three-ring circus, and then someMortgage and long-term rates are still near their lows — reassuring, considering everything else has lost its marbles. Or perhaps bonds are doing well because everything else is nuts … a fair proposition to which we’ll return. When I was ... […]