Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Nov The Mastermind Group Meetings By “Style”
Nov The 2014 NAR Conference and Expo, New Orleans, LA
Nov 3 Keys To Success in 2015!
Nov Bruce Gardner discusses the Trulia for Agents App
Nov RPR Realtors Property Resource | Bruce Gardner
Aug My Hyperlocalism Webinar with SmartZip
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Jan Challenge: Your Best Year Ever!
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
Caught exception: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- Webinar: How to Build a Winning Brokerage (10/4)
- Article: The 6 Best Chrome Extensions for Real Estate Pros
- Article: Three Must-Have Videos for Your Real Estate Business
- Article: 4 Real Estate Coaches Share How to Convert an Internet Lead via Phone
- Webinar: RPR Overview for Broker/Owners and Management (10/6)
- The week in industry hires and promotions: September 26-30, 2016Who got hired or promoted this week? Here's our weekly rundown, in chronological order ...
- Real estate market recap, September 26-30, 2016Here's what happened this week in the real estate market ...
- California’s most and least family-friendly citiesThe state of California isn't short on things to do for families: big city attractions, rich history and immense nature are scattered throughout the state ...
- San Francisco rent growth slows in August as inventory climbsThe Yardi Matrix U.S. Multifamily Outlook for fall 2016 found that national rent growth has continued but slowed, while a couple bursts of job growth has helped propel the market forward ...
- Black Knight Miami home price index for July 2016Black Knight Financial Services released its July 2016 home price index data for Miami, based on summarized sales data -- here's how the metro measured up ...