Oct Reflections on the 2018 CAR REFresh Conference
Sep Announcing our new book, “Words”!
Feb Local Expertise Builds Confidence With Prospects and Clients
Aug The 3 Disciplines of Top Agents
Mar Thriving Today With The New Consumer
Feb The Strategy of Strategy
Oct The Work Behind “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct “SEVEN STYLES”
Oct The Rise of Specialization
Oct What is The Consumer Doing Now?
Strategy February 10, 2013 posted by Bruce Gardner
Tweet Knowing the actual market stats for your local area is critical to building confidence with your Prospects and Clients! If you work within a handful of neighborhoods on a…
Get The “Seven Styles” Book!
ERROR: (#200) Provide valid app ID
There are no events
Other People Are Saying…
- In a growth phase? 5 business planning tips for teamsA period of growth is exciting, but proceed with caution until you have a fully developed business plan. Here, a seasoned leader outlines his advice for building a team that will find continued success.
- 5 ways indies can recruit competitively in 2022Ready to grow your business? Find out how your independent brokerage can compete against the industry’s heavy-hitters with these strategies used by six successful indies.
- Nation’s largest MLS adds a far-flung neighbor to the northThe Coastal Mendocino Association of Realtors has shut down its own MLS in favor of joining the California Regional MLS.
- Attending a FSBO open house? Here’s how to walk away with a winWhen handled correctly, attending an open house hosted by the seller of a for-sale-by-owner listing can translate into solid lead. Here's what you should — and should not — say to win them over.
- Compass is sweeping down the plains with new Ranch DivisionOver the past year, homebuyers and homesellers have been trading urban living for luxurious lifestyles near beaches, mountains and the open range. Now, Compass is aiming to help consumers who prefer a farm to a condo with its newly minted Ranch and Land Division that launched nationwide on Tuesday.